For the honest couples that enjoy mfm

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Wife and I enjoy mfm with a guy friend, we've done many many times in over 4 years with him.
This has really opened our thoughts about sex and sexy fun.
We're not swingers, none of our friends know we do this.
It's not cuckold at all, we take turns with her and all 3 of us enjoy. Nothing weird happens, just a lot of sex for my wife.
Question is.... If you do get into the additional guy thing, how often? Us 2 - 3 times a month
Same guy ? How long is/was the "relationship" ? Us same guy, over 4 years
Where? Home? His place? Motel? Us. Our place usually, his place twice, overnight once
Condoms? Do you join? Just watch? Do her after he leaves? Us I watch, take a turn, he watches, over and over. We have sex again after he's gone
Thanks

Wife and I enjoy mfm with a guy friend, we've done many many times in over 4 years with him.
It's not cuckold at all, we take turns with her and all 3 of us enjoy. Nothing weird happens, just a lot of sex for my wife.
Question is.... If you do get into the additional guy thing, how often? Us 2 - 3 times a month
Where? Home? His place? Motel? Us. Our place usually, his place twice, overnight once
Condoms? Do you join? Just watch? Do her after he leaves? Us I watch, take a turn, he watches, over and over. We have sex again after he's gone
Thanks
Sounds like the perfect arrangement, hope it continues for you all too.

Mfm is our favorite.

We have been playing quite a long time.

Over the years in terms of how often. Has ranged from a couple of times a week to sometimes just once every few months. Actually she once did 3 in one day, each involving two different guys.

We have had regulars and one offs.

Where, yes to all.

Condoms, depends. More fun without but have to be careful

Some are do the deed and he or we or they leave, we have had overnights, weekends, had a friend live with us for 3 months .

Join, watch, yes have her after and also have just heard about her 3 somes afterwards.

Thanks
We've only done the regular threesome things with a guy a couple of times. Usually about once a week over a few months. Our place overnight, no condoms or BC, usually spitroast, DP, or DVP a couple of times before bed and then take turns on her during the night if we woke up.

We've only done the regular threesome things with a guy a couple of times. Usually about once a week over a few months. Our place overnight, no condoms or BC, usually spitroast, DP, or DVP a couple of times before bed and then take turns on her during the night if we woke up.
you lucky lucky man

Reactions: hankr907
Overnight....we stayed at his place once. We're very comfy with him but I was against staying over and sleeping there. Wife wanted to so I agreed. We planned it about 2 weeks prior, was really looked forward to it. Was a fun night like usual. Got late, I layed there for ever, couldn't sleep, they were both zonked out. I guess I did fall asleep, I woke about 2am to them fucking slow next to me. Wife kept telling him to be quiet. He finished, rolled off, she asked if I was awake, asked if I was ready. I fucked her then fell back to sleep. I woke up about 7 she was in the shower, he told me they went again while I slept. I went p**, she got out of shower, she wanted me to do her. He watched then went again after I was done. Was a awkward, quiet drive home.
Looking back it was very hot, wife got off on the whole thing big time and wants to do it again. We probably will.
It was just weird waking up to them messing around. I'm my head it's all 3 of us, not them without me even tho I was right there...but sleeping.
Again....it's weird but very very hot. Kinda hard to explain.

Thanks
I don't consider myself a swinger but have fucked with swingers. My most successful and fun times were with a couple of friends who became regulars. It was not cuckold and about 1 to 2 times a month over several years. Normally at their home in their bed but sometimes at a hotel depending on their sitter.

Overnight a few times which was fun waking up hard and taking her again.

Started with condoms but started going bare when she was pregnant with their second. Did MFM through most if her pregnancy. Her husband and I both got vasectomies around the same time so when she was back all the bareback play continued.

We typically would take turns with her. We all really got into creampies and sloppy seconds. Did dvp a lot with them. We would normally do two rounds with a break in between. Her husband and I almost always came twice in her during MFM.

Fun times. They moved away and I'm looking for a new couple now.

Thanks
Basically the same with my ex when I talked her into fucking her coworker. My ex was addicted to the orgasms his big dick was giving her.

Basically it started in motels after happy hour every other weekend, we started fucking her on our hour lunch 1-2 times a week. When his wife would go to Mexico to visit her parents he would stay the night at our place. My ex basically told him if his dick is hard she has a place to put it.

About the 2 year mark Jose( her coworker) and I set her up to fuck his gym buddies.

We would also take turns driving as one of us would be fucking my wife in the back seat. If it was for a quickie we meet in a parking lot with her naked in the back dripping my creampie, he basically get in she would blow him then he would pound her through one orgasm before busting in her during her second.

She really didn’t start to cuck me till the end of the 3rd year, I didn’t care for that and started fucking some of my milf coworkers.

I don't consider myself a swinger but have fucked with swingers. My most successful and fun times were with a couple of friends who became regulars. It was not cuckold and about 1 to 2 times a month over several years. Normally at their home in their bed but sometimes at a hotel depending on their sitter.

Overnight a few times which was fun waking up hard and taking her again.

Started with condoms but started going bare when she was pregnant with their second. Did MFM through most if her pregnancy. Her husband and I both got vasectomies around the same time so when she was back all the bareback play continued.

We typically would take turns with her. We all really got into creampies and sloppy seconds. Did dvp a lot with them. We would normally do two rounds with a break in between. Her husband and I almost always came twice in her during MFM.

Sounds like us for sure and thanks for sharing

Thanks
MFM is really all we have ever done. But things have changed over the years. During our early years it was two regular fuck buddies that lived locally. Most times it was at our house and it happened weekly. That arrangement lasted for about three years. With the two she fucked regularly no condoms were used and they could cum wherever the wanted except her mouth. Nothing weird on our part either though we did vaginal DP from time to time. Like you I would watch, join, watch and let him cum first (I love sloppy seconds).

Today it's totally different. No regulars, just vetted partners we find on vacation and weekend get aways and always in our hotel room now. Condoms are required and about the only place we let them shoot their load now is on her breasts. Still the same MO though. Watch, join, watch and cum after him. Reclaiming her now lasts long into after we are back home.

Last edited:
MFM is really all we have ever done. But things have changed over the years. During our early years it was two regular fuck buddies that lived locally. Most times it was at our house and it happened weekly. That arrangement lasted for about three years. With the two she fucked regularly no condoms were used and they could cum wherever the wanted except her mouth. Nothing weird on our part either though we did vaginal DP from time to time. Like you I would watch, join, watch and let him cum first (I love sloppy seconds).

Today it's totally different. No regulars, just vetted partners we find on vacation and weekend get aways and always in our hotel room now. Condoms are required and about the only place we let them shoot their load now is on her breasts. Still the same MO though. Watch, join, watch and cum after him. Reclaiming her now lasts long into after we are back home.
Understand 100%
I don't know why but its a huge turn on watching her really, really enjoy sex with our friend.
Our friend most always cums first, she is so turned on for me after him, it's a fun night.
No condoms, we don't play with the sperm but the slick mess is part of the fun for all of us.
Sloppy seconds....strange term...is fun but beside how slick she is its how she moves under me that's the huge turn on.
Was other guy bigger? I'm 6+, he's 8+.... not a big deal but it's obvious as hell she likes sex with him.
Thanks for sharing

I get it. We've progressed to we both go 2 rounds then he usually goes again before he leaves. There's been nights 3 for him, 2 for me then they go once more downstairs in the livingroom befor he leaves.
Kinda funny how 1st round can take a while, 2nd go is relaxing and sensual, 3rd round is a quick cum, if there a 4th is even quicker.
There's vids all over the place. Belive me if I did record our fun, I dont....it would be about 4 hours long and boring as hell.
It's a fun, sexy, sensual, relaxing night with a LOT of sex for her.

Great questions!

If you do get into the additional guy thing, how often? When she's active twice a month.

Same guy ? Yes we prefer a steady lover for her and a friend for us.

How long is/was the "relationship" ? The last guy was 18 months.

Where? Hotels mostly, his place once and ours once including overnights alone and with me.

Condoms? Not with a regular lover.

Do you join? Just watch? I have watched, taken turns, joined for DVP and waited at home.

Do her after he leaves? It I just watched or she was with him alone yes. Otherwise I will have a turn or turns with him still there.

Thanks
We have a regular in Singapore we see probably fortnightly, he’ll come over for a drink, I’ll cook us a meal and those two will get started on dessert.

We’ve done the whole hotel thing with him, even did a short getaway to Bali for a few days, but it’s mostly at our place.

He’s a bit older than us, which is fine as he’s got his own commitments that doesn’t impact our lifestyle.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Question is....
If you do get into the additional guy thing, how often? Is hit or miss with us. But, we travel much, so when we're stateside, family occupies much of our time.
Same guy ? Of our 2 'regulars' - one got health issues, and the other moved away. We have a 'new' friend, and have visited his house a few times.
How long is/was the "relationship" ? 1st-3yrs, 2nd-almost 3yrs, 3rd-2yrs ongoing.
Where? Home? His place? Motel? 1st-resorts and Thailand, 2nd, resorts, his house, our house in FL, Thailand, 3rd, his house in FL .
Condoms? nope.
Do you join? Just watch? Do her after he leaves? all of those, plus take pics and videos sometimes.
We had one other friend who would visit us in Thailand while he was here on business. But, those trips have stopped. A shame...

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Thanks
My wife and I started having mfm and she liked them so much for the 1st 3-4 months he joined us 4-5 nites a week with both of us on her at same time I loved seeing her working both cocks and getting really good at it all her sex moves improved she let her self be taken how ever we wanted

After listening to hundreds of Strictly Anonymous Podcasts it seems like every couple has a different dynamic. All very similar in ways but some things work well for others that dont work for another couple. Sharing with friends might work for you guys but it may not work for another couple. As long as you guys are communicating together youll be fine. Advice from us could be helpful but also not work in your relationship.

What you describe is wife sharing or a Vixen and Stag relationship. We are into the exact same thing. Red Vixen and I started out having MFM 3somes and one on one while I watched. Not cuckolding at all. We did do the swinging thing but I found that no other woman does it for me like my wife. They call that a demisexual. To be quite honest, these are all just labels. But sometimes labels are important in explaining what you enjoy.

For us, we play as much as we want and can make time for. There are times schedules can cause issues with others plus we do have a family we have to work around. Our play have been long term playmates and with short term playmates as well. We don't use condoms with our long term playmates, but with short term or one night stand types yes. We also do play after our playmate leaves as well.

There is no weirdness, just pure sexual satisfaction and eroticism for all involved.
Yes everyone is different. We keep it very private.
I can't begin to say how it's opened our thoughts about sex.
Yes I have fun, yes I get jealous feelings but I have no problem with a firm dick all night.
Watching my wife really let loose drives me wild. And she's so damn horny for days after.

That is a good thing. I feel exactly the same way. Nothing wrong with it at all. We talk about it for days, sometimes weeks on end and it gets hotter each time we talk about it
The guys....younger? Older? Black? White?
Tool size...bigger or smaller than you?
Our guy is younger, we're mid 50s, he's 35. He's bigger than me.
It's fun stuff tho.