Different mfm guy

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Question....should we tell our friend we might have found another friend ?
We have an ongoing thing with a guy we know. Every 2 or 3 weeks with him, sometimes more or less. We've done it many, many times with him over about 4 years.
We all enjoy and have fun. Every time but 3 have been at our home, the 3 were at his place. Wife liked it at his place, was different and exciting for her...and me.
He likes coming to our home. He has an apartment, has his kids every other weekend.
We did this with one other guy once, didn't turn out well.
Last night we hooked up with a different guy. It was fun but really awkward. We know the guy through different friends. He's divorced, has his own home, has a steady girl he sees. We were at a small gathering at his place, 5 couples, 3 single gals, 1 guy and him. We all enjoyed wine and snacks, visited, talked...it was fun. We knew 2 of the couples and semi-knew him, the host/homeowner. We go to these type things often. It was winding down, him, his gal pal, the one guy, one of the women and us still there. The 2 singles walked out to leave together. It's him, his gal and us. Were mid 50s, he's 50, galpal 49. We're all mild drunk, she says something like...we won't have alone time so I guess I'll go home... she left. He tells us she's always trying to control him with sex but he's not going to let it happen. I said it's none of our business. All good.
He kinda opened up telling us he had a good thing with a gal for sex only but she was married so he stopped seeing her but missed the nsa sex.
Wife asked him what he liked about seeing her, answer...she loved sex. Wife asked about the hubby, he didn't know. The wife talked about how fun it would be if he knew and joined. I'm thinking....yea...women like that situation. Wife asked what he thought about it, answer...he'd be cool with it if the husband was into it.
My wife spilled the beans saying we've done it. He asked how many times, wife said often. He's like WTF ? More question, answers.
Soon we're in his bedroom, he got to the point, condoms. Wife said we don't with our friend. We ended up in a nice threescore. Was fun but so awkward. We agreed to have another visit.
We have no plans to stop with our original guy. Evidently we can go to the new guys place to see him.
Wife is really good with both.

We have an ongoing thing with a guy we know. Every 2 or 3 weeks with him, sometimes more or less. We've done it many, many times with him over about 4 years.
We all enjoy and have fun. Every time but 3 have been at our home, the 3 were at his place. Wife liked it at his place, was different and exciting for her...and me.
He likes coming to our home. He has an apartment, has his kids every other weekend.
Last night we hooked up with a different guy. It was fun but really awkward. We know the guy through different friends. He's divorced, has his own home, has a steady girl he sees. We were at a small gathering at his place, 5 couples, 3 single gals, 1 guy and him. We all enjoyed wine and snacks, visited, talked...it was fun. We knew 2 of the couples and semi-knew him, the host/homeowner. We go to these type things often. It was winding down, him, his gal pal, the one guy, one of the women and us still there. The 2 singles walked out to leave together. It's him, his gal and us. Were mid 50s, he's 50, galpal 49. We're all mild drunk, she says something like...we won't have alone time so I guess I'll go home... she left. He tells us she's always trying to control him with sex but he's not going to let it happen. I said it's none of our business. All good.
He kinda opened up telling us he had a good thing with a gal for sex only but she was married so he stopped seeing her but missed the nsa sex.
Wife asked him what he liked about seeing her, answer...she loved sex. Wife asked about the hubby, he didn't know. The wife talked about how fun it would be if he knew and joined. I'm thinking....yea...women like that situation. Wife asked what he thought about it, answer...he'd be cool with it if the husband was into it.
My wife spilled the beans saying we've done it. He asked how many times, wife said often. He's like WTF ? More question, answers.
Soon we're in his bedroom, he got to the point, condoms. Wife said we don't with our friend. We ended up in a nice threescore. Was fun but so awkward. We agreed to have another visit.
We have no plans to stop with our original guy. Evidently we can go to the new guys place to see him.
Congratulations!
As you well know, with practice comes more comfort and pleasure in a mfm.
It sounds like there could be some mfmm fun in your future.
We've discussed that possibility before, just not done the search for, and found a couple regulars for the fun.
Seems the search is not so much fun now.

I would say unless your original friend tells you all who he hooks up with, you don’t have to tell him if you don’t want to.

Reactions: Htwf4fwb
Did he get to cum in her?

Why not tell him? Its your wife and how can he feel he has been treated "unfaithfully" (for lack of a better term) when he is regularly in mfm's with another guys wife -------who is the mfm with him.

If get gets insulted because your wife wants more variety - then tell him ..........yeah that is why we started with you in the first place.

I dont see the problem with telling him.

She should be able to enjoy as big of a variety of cocks as she wants without having to make announcements to any of them. We had one guy that fucked Susan regularly when he was near our beach place get all pissy about her fucking other men. She told him if he wanted to keep fucking her, that he needed to get over it. He kept asking about who she was doing besides him, so she told him to leave her alone and not contact us anymore.

We've been with new guy twice now. Original guy was 3 Friday's ago, probably with him this Friday.
It's soooooo different with new guy, we do it at his place. Wife really got off with new guy. But she really enjoys original.
New guy was not as gentle and she liked that. Its still fresh in my head....and wife's, she's so horny we go 3 rounds for the two nights since him and in the morning.
Example...all with new guy
Lots of kissing, normal
She worked his dick like crazy oral, she said she wanted him to cum in her mouth but inside her was good too, he let it go in her mouth first round.
Anal.. original guy always tells her just befor he lubes them up....new guy didn't say anything, just lubbed up then slid in and slid in much quicker that original guy. She liked it but was kinda caught off guard. She let out a loud woah....as he slid in, was damn hot.
Was different with new guy, very exciting. I think we're going back for more Thursday with new guy then we'll be with 1st guy on Friday. We're excited.
Original guy some hard fucking, lots of slow sensual lovemaking type sex, 40% hard, 60% easy and relaxing.
New guy 90% hard core fucking, 10% slow and easy.

I'm sure he would understand if you're open to that with him, eventually you both would like to venture out. Regardless, do what yall want and if he's open to another romp with you both, he'll be there regardless if he's the only side piece, or one of many 🤷‍♂️

It was all just really new to him. Doing a Vixen / Stag thing has never been in his orbit. Until then all he knew for structured organized casual sex was a Friend with Benefits.

So, it was like going to game night with friends. But, he never played any of the board games you were playing.
He doesn't know any of the rules. Consequently, he was off his game.

Why not invite him for lunch away from home. Just you and him. That way you can clear the air and answer any questions. Explain to him it's just an expanded version of a fwb. It's more open with all the parties involved.

He enjoyed the married woman he was involved with. But he's a nice guy and couldn't deal with the guilt, shame, and whatever else. I have had affairs with married women and the one-on-one friendship can be very satisfying. Your with a quality person who shares your same interests. The are confident, stable, and don't get involved in risky behavior.

Think about that. That's what you are providing. It's a small limited group of people. Just you and your wife, and the select group of men you have sex with. Which, you vet to a certain degree. So he needs to understand you all just don't go out and fuck just any random person you meet. Hence, the unprotected sex.

It's just all much safer. Anyway, tats just my thoughts. Hope that at least gave you something to work with to start a conversation with him. Have fun.

Last thought: Answering you question about do you tell the other young bucks you are involved with? I would say no. What you all are doing is a private thing. Dignify it by not advertising who all the actors are. It's not anyone's business. You don't want to turn it into a sixty's sex party thing. That can get out of hand and turn it into something sleazy. Which will turn off your more private nice guy studs. Which, buy the way. You should develop other social, no sexual activities together. Guy things, and things with your wife. Dinner out, a movie, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincenzo
Just a thought and I’ve a wicked mind but the first time I shared a woman with another man it was a because of a ‘mistake’ the woman, not my wife made in her at home dating arrangements. She apologised to us both and said she would be sorry to send one of us away disappointed but there was a solution which perhaps we might enjoy or perhaps not and it was for us to both share her. The other guy and I had a few seconds of discomfort saw the opportunity she was giving us and presented our cocks to her for her service.

Instead of a Friday evening fuck session the two of us spent the weekend with her only leaving reluctantly early morning on the Monday to go to work, everyone had a good time and we repeated the ‘mistake’ on further occasions with her admitting that there had been no mistake in her planning as she’d got what she wanted.

Perhaps you could make a ‘mistake‘ in your planning and have both men pleasure your wife together with you adding the sauce to the mixture, if nothing else the effect should be quite stunning for you and very filling for your wife💦

To answer your question, I don't think there's a 'need' to tell your regular friend, unless there was a prior agreement to do so.

That said, adding variety can work a number of ways for your wife, and eventually her preferences might also adjust. As mine has said, everyone is different, of course. She used to have two regular friends. One was younger and more social. However, over time I think she tired of him. He was less willing to go beyond the 'regular' and as it turned out, it was something the older guy was good at. She ditched him for the older guy who takes his time and really keys off her mood each time. They role play, include me (or not), and even brought in another friend at one point. That experience didn't work long term - it was a one-time thing.

Occasionally, she's in the mood for someone altogether different. Earlier this year she dipped her toes (and everything else) and went BBC. It had been a while to see her so lustful - wild! She's not opposed to a repeat, but the guy is unreliable so she's moved on.

Update....we don't see the new guy any longer. Was kinda fun but not what we were looking for.
Original guy we are good with.
Kinda funny, we were with new guy at his place, that was part of the excitement, new environment. It was fun but not comfy. The following Friday we had original guy over, it was like old times. Relaxing, very exciting and fun. I think wife missed him. We didn't our friend about the other guy.

Reactions: myjuicywife
I think the variety sounded nice. 2nd guy a booty call, not a regular. 1st guy a keeper and steady sex. ;) If no one asks I'd never tell unless I they've asked to be told, especially for safe sex reasons.

Reactions: Vincenzo