Questions for couples that enjoy mfm.....

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We have a guy we see pretty regularly for mfm fun. We're not swingers at all, we only do this with him. It's our very private kinky fun.
There's many posts on here from husbands that say cuckold is the way if life, wife ONLY has sex with other men, etc. That's not us.
Our sex fun with our friend has really opened our thoughts about sex and fun. We have a lot more sex, more often than we used to since we started with him.
Nothing crazy happens with him, we take turns with her, we all have fun. It's an exciting, relaxing night for us.
...question is...
Do they do sex different than you and her? Different positions? She do things differently with him?
For us, I'm never denied anything, never forced to do anything(like clean her). He has a bigger tool, she seems to REALLY like him behind her going at it. She'll take him like that for as long as he wants. With me she likes me on top. These seem to be her "go to" positions but we each do her in every position there is.
Her best orgasms are from him on top, her legs straight down flat, he gets going pretty good, she cums HARD, that gets him off, she LOVES it.
My wife gets really turned on when he's with us, watching them makes me think she's different with him but I can't watch myself doing her.

Last edited:
My wife enjoys doggy with me says it hits the right spots,but her BF's can hit the spots anyway they do it. I noticed with one of them she enjoys cowgirl,and with another reverse cowgirl . Supposed it is the way their dicks are aligned

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Hi I've noticed that my wife never says any thing to our friend he is bigger than me she never turns me away I jump in any time i feel but like when i wanna go anal I ask her if she's ready for that but our friend just goes to it she also gets a little afraid she said when she's fucking him to not let me see how much she's into it thinking I might get jealous which I assure her I'd get extremely turned on seeing her excited excited me the more turned on she gets the more I get I also know that I love seeing her dress sexy in any kinda outfit but he doesn't care for it he likes her nude and with wet hair and I notice her coming to bed more often with wet hair so she does things to get him turned on more than for me when were all together

It is part of the enjoyment of doing mfm wit my wife is seeing sides of her that I don't see with me. Seeing how another man arouses her and what she does sexually with him is awesome. Her current bf has a thicker cock than mine with a big mushroom head that she loves. When he fucks her she likes missionary with a pillow under her hips to tilt her upwards so his cock head rubs her g-spot. That way she can have multiple orgasms on his cock. The other way is cowgirl so she can control the depth and speed. So hott to see her when she gets his cock head in the right spot, the movements and noises she makes as she literally fucks herself on his cock.

It is part of the enjoyment of doing mfm wit my wife is seeing sides of her that I don't see with me. Seeing how another man arouses her and what she does sexually with him is awesome. Her current bf has a thicker cock than mine with a big mushroom head that she loves. When he fucks her she likes missionary with a pillow under her hips to tilt her upwards so his cock head rubs her g-spot. That way she can have multiple orgasms on his cock. The other way is cowgirl so she can control the depth and speed. So hott to see her when she gets his cock head in the right spot, the movements and noises she makes as she literally fucks herself on his cock.
The fun and enjoyable things my wife has done to please other men is hot as fuck now that she does these things with me !

We have a guy we see pretty regularly for mfm fun. We're not swingers at all, we only do this with him. It's our very private kinky fun.
There's many posts on here from husbands that say cuckold is the way if life, wife ONLY has sex with other men, etc. That's not us.
Our sex fun with our friend has really opened our thoughts about sex and fun. We have a lot more sex, more often than we used to since we started with him.
Nothing crazy happens with him, we take turns with her, we all have fun. It's an exciting, relaxing night for us.
...question is...
Do they do sex different than you and her? Different positions? She do things differently with him?
For us, I'm never denied anything, never forced to do anything(like clean her). He has a bigger tool, she seems to REALLY like him behind her going at it. She'll take him like that for as long as he wants. With me she likes me on top. These seem to be her "go to" positions but we each do her in every position there is.
Her best orgasms are from him on top, her legs straight down flat, he gets going pretty good, she cums HARD, that gets him off, she LOVES it.
My wife gets really turned on when he's with us, watching them makes me think she's different with him but I can't watch myself doing her.
I'll give you my opinion as a bull using one couple I was with as an example. My cock is about 2" bigger than her husbands. When she rides me she cums over and over.

I can feel the head of my cock very lightly touching her cervix. She told me that really gets her of. Her husband can hit this spot but makes her cum in missionary. So obviously there's a difference in how she gets off with us.

But the biggest difference I've seen is when we've played with her husband present vs just me and her alone. I think she holds back on some things to maybe not make him jealous or inferior.

When her and I are alone she's a total slut for me and will do anything I ask. We also talk a lot dirtier to each other. But also I'm a lot more dominant with her when he's not there. I've had her gaping her pussy and telling me "this pussy belong to you".

When her husband is in the room we have pretty basic sex but when he's gone it turns into a nasty fuck fest.

It's that mushroom head. Plus you say he's bigger. Well, it fills the space tighter. As he thrusts in and out, the cap of his cockhead runs over her G-spot. Especially if he aims it at the G-spot.

If it's just you and her, get her more aroused. Start being playful in the morning that you think you may have sex that night. Rub her bottom as you kiss her goodbye in the morning. Send her a provocative meme at noon. Start building anticipation throughout the day.

If you want to send her over the top. If she's has a creative playful mind and into it. Tell her someone called you and mentioned she was naughty today at work. And, she needs to be punished for that before bedtime.

Put her over you knee and give her a bare-bottom-spanking. It will increase the blood flow to her pelvis and give a powerful boost to her arousal.

During foreplay, spend extra time giving her firm slow and steady strokes over her G-spot. That should set in motion her to have waves of multiple vaginal orgasms. Stay away from her clit and focus on the internal.

Good luck.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I'll give you my opinion as a bull using one couple I was with as an example. My cock is about 2" bigger than her husbands. When she rides me she cums over and over.

I can feel the head of my cock very lightly touching her cervix. She told me that really gets her of. Her husband can hit this spot but makes her cum in missionary. So obviously there's a difference in how she gets off with us.

But the biggest difference I've seen is when we've played with her husband present vs just me and her alone. I think she holds back on some things to maybe not make him jealous or inferior.

When her and I are alone she's a total slut for me and will do anything I ask. We also talk a lot dirtier to each other. But also I'm a lot more dominant with her when he's not there. I've had her gaping her pussy and telling me "this pussy belong to you".

When her husband is in the room we have pretty basic sex but when he's gone it turns into a nasty fuck fest.
It seems that you are the bull we are looking for.