For the honest couples that enjoy mfm

Wife and I enjoy mfm with a guy friend, we've done many many times in over 4 years with him.
This has really opened our thoughts about sex and sexy fun.
We're not swingers, none of our friends know we do this.
It's not cuckold at all, we take turns with her and all 3 of us enjoy. Nothing weird happens, just a lot of sex for my wife.
Question is.... If you do get into the additional guy thing, how often? Us 2 - 3 times a month
Same guy ? How long is/was the "relationship" ? Us same guy, over 4 years
Where? Home? His place? Motel? Us. Our place usually, his place twice, overnight once
Condoms? Do you join? Just watch? Do her after he leaves? Us I watch, take a turn, he watches, over and over. We have sex again after he's gone
Thanks
As a professional playboy I attched with a couple from 5 year and do cuckold session and threesome. First time we met in hotel and do threesome with condoms till 6 hour .it's amazing feeling .and now we are continues meet at her home and doing enjoy .or some time we plan outdoor activities.

Did you ask her if she got off on you being awake and watching? That scenario is more voyeur/exhibitionist than mfm, since you took turns.
Him and/or me watching her have sex is a huge turn on for her. She will look right at other guy while she getting fucked. She likes to kiss whoever isn't doing her.
There's been times I'm kissing her while he's pumping her, I swear I can tell he's getting close by how she kisses me and it's HOT.

Wife and I enjoy mfm with a guy friend, we've done many many times in over 4 years with him.
It's not cuckold at all, we take turns with her and all 3 of us enjoy it. Nothing weird happens, just a lot of sex for my wife.
Question is... If you do get into the additional guy thing, how often? Us 2 - 3 times a month
Where? Home? His place? Motel? Us. Our place usually, his place twice, overnight once
Condoms? Do you join? Just watch? Do her after he leaves? Us I watch, take a turn, he watches, over and over. We have sex again after he's gone
Thanks
We've previously read each other's writings. My other thoughts were related specifically to cuckold-type relationships. I think the Stag / Vixen relationship model is much more reasonable and more than life.

Having lived life for a time, I think it's better suited to more mature people. I think it can work. But, everyone needs to change their paradigm. It wasn't long ago that same-sex marriage was thought of as unacceptable.
It's
As a couple ages, things change. The man or woman may easily become disinterested in sex as well as each other's social activities. However, a triad of convenience where there still is love between them all. More of everyone's needs could be better met.

We do have to face the fact that we are living longer Even though we are currently experiencing a slight dip in our mortality rate. Financial resources could be better pooled. As well as the need for companionship. Is it for everyone? Absolutely not. But, maybe we need to be open to it.

I digressed a bit. So, to clarify. What I'm suggesting is allowing (sanctioning) unions of three people in a household. I have read others' opinions that have suggested two women and one-man households. This in an attempt to increase the birth rate.

This doesn't address your question. But, something to think about.

It's not cuckold at all, we take turns with her and all 3 of us enjoy. Nothing weird happens, just a lot of sex for my wife.
Question is.... If you do get into the additional guy thing, how often? Us 2 - 3 times a month
Thanks
Pretty much as often as you guys, 1-2-3 times a month sometimes more often and sometimes less but usually once every second week. Being in the swinger/sharing lifestyle for about 6 years we have a couple of guys we use regularly for threesomes . One of them being the guy we had our first threesome with, so that our relationship with him has been going on for about 6 years now.

It’s usually at our place or at his place, we thinks it’s sets a more relaxed invironment. We have rarely met someone at a hotel/motel. However we usually do first time couple dates at hotels/motels.

I’m not a very big fan of condoms, so we prefer to all get STD tests beforehand.

It depends on the mood, sometimes we are all going at it. Other times they take turns. Sometimes my boyfriend joins in the foreplay but just watch of kiss me when we the actual sex begins.

We sometimes have sex after he leaves other times our guys stays the night and we cuddle up afterwards.

Pretty much as often as you guys, 1-2-3 times a month sometimes more often and sometimes less but usually once every second week. Being in the swinger/sharing lifestyle for about 6 years we have a couple of guys we use regularly for threesomes . One of them being the guy we had our first threesome with, so that our relationship with him has been going on for about 6 years now.

It’s usually at our place or at his place, we thinks it’s sets a more relaxed invironment. We have rarely met someone at a hotel/motel. However we usually do first time couple dates at hotels/motels.

I’m not a very big fan of condoms, so we prefer to all get STD tests beforehand.

It depends on the mood, sometimes we are all going at it. Other times they take turns. Sometimes my boyfriend joins in the foreplay but just watch of kiss me when we the actual sex begins.

We sometimes have sex after he leaves other times our guys stays the night and we cuddle up afterwards.
Really? Hmm...🤔

So far ,only stories. 🤔🤨

Mi esposa y yo disfrutamos de mfm con un amigo, lo hemos hecho muchas veces en más de 4 años con él.
Esto realmente ha abierto nuestros pensamientos sobre el sexo y la diversión sexy.
No somos swingers, ninguno de nuestros amigos sabe que hacemos esto.
No es nada cornudo, nos turnamos con ella y disfrutamos los 3. No pasa nada raro, solo mucho sexo para mi esposa.
La pregunta es... Si te metes en el tema de los chicos adicionales, ¿con qué frecuencia? Nosotros 2 - 3 veces al mes
Mismo chico ? ¿Cuánto dura/fue la "relación"? Nosotros el mismo chico, más de 4 años.
¿Dónde? ¿Hogar? ¿Su lugar? ¿Motel? A nosotros. Nuestra casa por lo general, su casa dos veces, una vez durante la noche.
¿Condones? ¿Te unes? ¿Sólo mira? ¿Lo hará después de que él se vaya? Nosotros nos miro, tomo un turno, él mira, una y otra vez. Volvemos a tener sexo después de que él se haya ido.
Gracias
Siendo una pareja swinger bisexual los dos tambien interracial pues soy negro bien dotado nuestra respuesta tal ves sea extraña solo decir que a mis 53 años durante los mas de 39 años en el tema he compartido todas mis parejas pero con mi actual pareja por 11 años al empezar la relacion ella solo tenia wxperiencia wn relaciones monogamas y durante los meses iniciales al yo proponerle que se integre a mi estilo de vida y contarle sobre todo el placer que podia disfrutar en esto en el momento que termino por aceptar solamente pidio la condicion de que pudiera disfrutar de recibir placer de todos los amigos que en algun momemto lo harian asi que su inicio fue con mas de 4 paeejas al mismo tiempo

Reactions: Nerdy3rd
You sound similar to us at our most active although after my wife cut things off with her first boyfriend (of 10 months) we mixed it up with swinging as well.

We would generally meet her lovers twice a month, however they both loved 4 hours away. I would love for us to have a close guy who she could meet 2-3 times a week with and without me. Her and her second boyfriend played for 18 months.

With kids at home we would play at hotels mostly. Her lovers place a few times and our house once. We are now empty nester so who knows for the future.

With steady boyfriends he and I would both have her bare and cum inside her or anywhere he wanted.

I would watch,joined, take turns, wait outside the room and wait at home alone overnight.

Have fun

You sound similar to us at our most active although after my wife cut things off with her first boyfriend (of 10 months) we mixed it up with swinging as well.

We would generally meet her lovers twice a month, however they both loved 4 hours away. I would love for us to have a close guy who she could meet 2-3 times a week with and without me. Her and her second boyfriend played for 18 months.

With kids at home we would play at hotels mostly. Her lovers place a few times and our house once. We are now empty nester so who knows for the future.

With steady boyfriends he and I would both have her bare and cum inside her or anywhere he wanted.

I would watch,joined, take turns, wait outside the room and wait at home alone overnight.

Have fun
Having someone nearby definitely makes it much easier. 3 to 4 hours away takes some planning, at least in my life. Having steady regulars is a safer bet especially if she a creampie girl and likes it bare.

It's hard to find the right people but when you do it's a great time.

I really enjoyed taking turns with one couple I was playing long term with.

For us we don't like a regular. We enjoy the excitement of meeting someone new and her fucking another guy. We do have guys that we meet more than once but prefer one night stands. We have had a few that she has been with several times. Almaost always a condom and we prefer our own house and bed.

Thanks
Sounds like fun for all. I'm envious would love to have the same situation with a regular lover for my wife.

We've only done the regular threesome things with a guy a couple of times. Usually about once a week over a few months. Our place overnight, no condoms or BC, usually spitroast, DP, or DVP a couple of times before bed and then take turns on her during the night if we woke up.
If no BC who knocked her up?

Thanks
My wife still fuck with my best friend from time to time, but not so much after we got her a lover 3 years ago.. Before her lover we also did it with another men, but only one night stands and never at our home.
How many times we meet her lover? Some months 2-3 times, maybe as much as 4 and over a period of 3 years,... Same old guy...
Usually we meet at our home, not very often at his place for some reason. We been too hotels and camping and nudist beaches together and some other places and from time to time my wife spend a night or two alone at his place. We are good friends and I trust them both, so why not. And over the past 2 years she have spent 2-3 weekends at his cabin alone . In April this year my wife and I was suppose to have a 10 day vacation at a naturist resort in Spain, but my work prevented me from going two weeks before, so my wife's lover ended up spending ten days alone with my wife in Spain instead of me :) It was so hot getting pics of my wife and knowing that her lover was fucking her just as much as he liked! :)
No, we never use condoms, both my wife and I like that he cums inside her pussy and/or ass. It is a huge turn on for both, she likes the feeling when a man shoots his cum inside her and usually gets an orgasm over it and I love fucking her after her lover have used her good. Usually one of us fuck her while she suck the other man and then we switch. Some times she rides me while her lover fuck her as, but only when she is up to it, cos she get so strong orgasms feeling both inside her that she sometimes passes out and have a terrible head ache when she wakes up after... Not fun, but it is what it is...
Usually when we have MFM her lover spends the night in our bed to the next day. When I have sex with my wife in the days after it is always so strong and wild for us both and I haven't had a regret over it at all... I love my wife and I love that she like sex with more men than me...
This is the first picture i got from my wife's ten days in Spain, taken by her lover. She only wear her hotwife bracelet and her wedding ring...
1 day with her lover.jpg

My wife still fuck with my best friend from time to time, but not so much after we got her a lover 3 years ago.. Before her lover we also did it with another men, but only one night stands and never at our home.
How many times we meet her lover? Some months 2-3 times, maybe as much as 4 and over a period of 3 years,... Same old guy...
Usually we meet at our home, not very often at his place for some reason. We been too hotels and camping and nudist beaches together and some other places and from time to time my wife spend a night or two alone at his place. We are good friends and I trust them both, so why not. And over the past 2 years she have spent 2-3 weekends at his cabin alone . In April this year my wife and I was suppose to have a 10 day vacation at a naturist resort in Spain, but my work prevented me from going two weeks before, so my wife's lover ended up spending ten days alone with my wife in Spain instead of me :) It was so hot getting pics of my wife and knowing that her lover was fucking her just as much as he liked! :)
No, we never use condoms, both my wife and I like that he cums inside her pussy and/or ass. It is a huge turn on for both, she likes the feeling when a man shoots his cum inside her and usually gets an orgasm over it and I love fucking her after her lover have used her good. Usually one of us fuck her while she suck the other man and then we switch. Some times she rides me while her lover fuck her as, but only when she is up to it, cos she get so strong orgasms feeling both inside her that she sometimes passes out and have a terrible head ache when she wakes up after... Not fun, but it is what it is...
Usually when we have MFM her lover spends the night in our bed to the next day. When I have sex with my wife in the days after it is always so strong and wild for us both and I haven't had a regret over it at all... I love my wife and I love that she like sex with more men than me...
This is the first picture i got from my wife's ten days in Spain, taken by her lover. She only wear her hotwife bracelet and her wedding ring...
View attachment 1770710
Such a sexy body and relationship you all have. Thanks for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: Vincenzo