Couples with BBC dildos. I have a question!

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
Couples that have a BBC dildo for bedroom play, how often do you get it out to play with?? We have a BBC extender sleeve that id LOVE to bust out every time we have sex but the wife really has to be in the mood for it. Often times ill get it out for her to either suck while I fuck her or for her to rub around on her pussy (she is too scared to take the entire thing yet) but sometimes I can tell her mood goes down when I get it out so ill put it away and save it for next time.

My question is, do wives need a break from BBC sometimes or do you guys prefer BBC every time??

We have a BBC dildo, but also BWC dildo and almost all sizes in between. While I'm with you I'd be happy using them any time for DP simulation, cuck play, cheating fantasy/scenarios, etc. she does like a break from them so it can just be she and I. While I think she likes them, they also do miss the connection piece as a couple only which is also important -- I think for her to be sure that she knows she loves just me and is okay with just me and vice versa.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Mine really only gets into it when she's at her horniest time of the month. She never actually gets it's out though. That's always up to me. If I get it out too often she definitely gets turned off a bit so I'm pretty careful.
I look for signs. Usually she's wetter than usual. She'll be more vocal with dirty talk etc. She still says she prefers my cock but after the last time I used it on her I'm sure she's starting to really enjoy being stretched.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
We pull it out when the roleplay is in that directions. In reality it is more about how she is feeling at the moment. We have a black and a Caucasian dildo about the same size (8x7) and then a huge black dildo (11 x 9). If she is in the mood for double vag we will work with either of the 8x7 and me, but if she is feeling in the mood for a very heavy stretch, we move up. IF we are chatting with a black friend of ours, the black 8x7 works for the visual. No matter how much lube or time we take, the monster always leaves her bruised. I am almost 8x6, so DP with the 8x7 stretches her, but can also leave her bruised. Lesson? No matter what the material, pay attention to your wifes comfort. When the libido is raging is when you need to pay the closest attention. For my wife, the visual is okay, but the primary is the dirty talk and physical touching we do, with the excitement of knowing some other man gets to see her get off. Most of the time, she gets off after we stop using the toy and use only my cock. She says the toys and sensations are great, but she much prefers feeling a real cock that moves and pulses and cums.