First time using bbc dildo

Finally used a bbc dildo on my gf this weekend! (This is the first sex toy she has ever used) 11 inch bbc dildo. I’d say she probably took a good 7-8in of it and it was sooo hot. She loved it too so it played out well. We even used it again the second day and I asked if she wanted to and she was like “sure I love it” we was also talking about it after making jokes and she was saying stuff like “I took that black dick, and bbc etc.” even made her say she loves that big black cock as I was using it on her. think I’m getting closer and closer to her wanting a real big black cock.

Finally used a bbc dildo on my gf this weekend! (This is the first sex toy she has ever used) 11 inch bbc dildo. I’d say she probably took a good 7-8in of it and it was sooo hot. She loved it too so it played out well. We even used it again the second day and I asked if she wanted to and she was like “sure I love it” we was also talking about it after making jokes and she was saying stuff like “I took that black dick, and bbc etc.” even made her say she loves that big black cock as I was using it on her. think I’m getting closer and closer to her wanting a real big black cock.
I did the same with my whore.

Attachments

• gg.png
    gg.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 53