Not Quite Interracial

My wife and I are an interracial couple (I’m white shes black) and I’m the first white guy she’s ever been with. We’ve always joked about it in the past, but last week she said something that really hit me. We were sitting on the couch when I asked her how it felt going from black to white, and she hesitated. As though she was nervous. Eventually I got her to admit “…black guys never treated me like you, but their dicks were always huge. Every time I got fucked I knew I was going to get completely filled up.”

I think this single handedly made me a cuck. I started to ask more and more questions, and I realized I was starting to get more and more turned on by the idea of some dude bending her over and shoving a 10-inch inside of her. I desperately wants videos, but she’s still denying she has any, despite the fact that I know her and her exes were making hella films. Should I go through her phone?

My wife and I are an interracial couple (I’m white shes black) and I’m the first white guy she’s ever been with. We’ve always joked about it in the past, but last week she said something that really hit me. We were sitting on the couch when I asked her how it felt going from black to white, and she hesitated. As though she was nervous. Eventually I got her to admit “…black guys never treated me like you, but their dicks were always huge. Every time I got fucked I knew I was going to get completely filled up.”

I think this single handedly made me a cuck. I started to ask more and more questions, and I realized I was starting to get more and more turned on by the idea of some dude bending her over and shoving a 10-inch inside of her. I desperately wants videos, but she’s still denying she has any, despite the fact that I know her and her exes were making hella films. Should I go through her phone?
Yes 100 percent and find them

If she catches you, be ready for her to be insanely mad at you, and feeling betrayed.

Definitely not! Saying sorry after the fact will never fix it. I think you'd do better asking to make a new one.