Wife Shocked Me Admitted BBC Fantasy

molo199

Couple
I need some advice here.

I have always had interracial cuckold fantasies over the years but my wife is a 100% no go on this. She is blonde, 5'5, 130 pounds and honestly not just beautiful but the classy wholesome type who you just know would never do this.

We had an argument a few months back over sex and I was so frustrated I just told her in a text that I had fantasized about her with a black guy. I told her since she was so not interested in sex for the most part maybe this is what she wants or needs to get interested.

"You're sick, and that is totally not me" was her response. Time passed, we made up and that was that.

Well we were out for dinner and drinks last night. She was pretty drunk at the end of the night. WHile we were in bed messing around, she asked me why I would ever recommend that to her. I thought, well I'm in trouble and the sex is now off the table for sure. Great, another night of frustration.

Told her I was sorry and just forget it, I was just mad. She kept prodding a bit and asked me if I really wanted to see that to which I said, why are you asking now. She got really quiet for a few minutes so I asked again sensing something. She just looked at me with this kinda guiltily look. Knowing she was drunk I figured if she wanted it she would never admit it sober so I asked again and her answer shocked the hell out of me.

Why did you bring it up? To which she said......because I want it, I've always wanted it but how could I ever tell you that? I am happy married to you but all I think about sexually is that and that's why I am not really having sex with you that much. I love you but you're just not a turn on the way that is to me.

So I asked her what she would want if she could have anything right now. This is where my very conservative in every way white housewife and mom of 3 really blew me away. I mean this is a woman that won't talk dirty behind closes doors, she won't even joke around texting dirty things back and forth.

She just started talking and said she would want a black guy to come into our bedroom. She would let him get her naked and then she would want his bbc in her mouth so she could suck his cock. She said she wanted to feel a real black cock fuck her and she wants me to watch as she lets him have her and until he cums inside her.

I didn't really know what to say so I slid my hand between her legs and she was literally soaking wet. Her pussy had never felt like that before. She told me to fuck her and that she was gonna close her eyes and imagine I was some random black guy.

Obviously I did and she was more into it then ever. Once we were done and falling asleep, she whispered to me, go find me the real thing now and I will fuck him all you want.

What do I do with that?

I need some advice here.

I have always had interracial cuckold fantasies over the years but my wife is a 100% no go on this. She is blonde, 5'5, 130 pounds and honestly not just beautiful but the classy wholesome type who you just know would never do this.

We had an argument a few months back over sex and I was so frustrated I just told her in a text that I had fantasized about her with a black guy. I told her since she was so not interested in sex for the most part maybe this is what she wants or needs to get interested.

"You're sick, and that is totally not me" was her response. Time passed, we made up and that was that.

Well we were out for dinner and drinks last night. She was pretty drunk at the end of the night. WHile we were in bed messing around, she asked me why I would ever recommend that to her. I thought, well I'm in trouble and the sex is now off the table for sure. Great, another night of frustration.

Told her I was sorry and just forget it, I was just mad. She kept prodding a bit and asked me if I really wanted to see that to which I said, why are you asking now. She got really quiet for a few minutes so I asked again sensing something. She just looked at me with this kinda guiltily look. Knowing she was drunk I figured if she wanted it she would never admit it sober so I asked again and her answer shocked the hell out of me.

Why did you bring it up? To which she said......because I want it, I've always wanted it but how could I ever tell you that? I am happy married to you but all I think about sexually is that and that's why I am not really having sex with you that much. I love you but you're just not a turn on the way that is to me.

So I asked her what she would want if she could have anything right now. This is where my very conservative in every way white housewife and mom of 3 really blew me away. I mean this is a woman that won't talk dirty behind closes doors, she won't even joke around texting dirty things back and forth.

She just started talking and said she would want a black guy to come into our bedroom. She would let him get her naked and then she would want his bbc in her mouth so she could suck his cock. She said she wanted to feel a real black cock fuck her and she wants me to watch as she lets him have her and until he cums inside her.

I didn't really know what to say so I slid my hand between her legs and she was literally soaking wet. Her pussy had never felt like that before. She told me to fuck her and that she was gonna close her eyes and imagine I was some random black guy.

Obviously I did and she was more into it then ever. Once we were done and falling asleep, she whispered to me, go find me the real thing now and I will fuck him all you want.

What do I do with that?
Do it. You know you want to watch it.

Do it. You know you want to watch it.
For sure I do, I mean I have always fantasized about it. That said, I guess there is a bit of nerves and apprehension. But the contrast of who she is 99% of the time in her life to who she would be for this is just amazing. As much so as the contrast of her white skin and that of any BBC we would find for her. It just could not be more opposite. I would be that nobody in our circle would EVER guess this one possible if there were asked. I have even used Canva to superimpose pics of BBC over her few bedroom pics I have to help make the fantasy in my mind seem more possible. I used to sit and just try and come up with ways to drop hints to her.

She has had a few instances where a random black guy tried picking her up at a grocery store. I would ask if she thought he was good looking or if she was excited at being hit on. Nothing....just crickets. One guy asked her if that was a BBL and she had no idea what her was saying until he told her. She said, no, that's all me to which he said "damn girl". Yet she didn't take the bait when I would ask.

For sure I do, I mean I have always fantasized about it. That said, I guess there is a bit of nerves and apprehension. But the contrast of who she is 99% of the time in her life to who she would be for this is just amazing. As much so as the contrast of her white skin and that of any BBC we would find for her. It just could not be more opposite. I would be that nobody in our circle would EVER guess this one possible if there were asked. I have even used Canva to superimpose pics of BBC over her few bedroom pics I have to help make the fantasy in my mind seem more possible. I used to sit and just try and come up with ways to drop hints to her.

She has had a few instances where a random black guy tried picking her up at a grocery store. I would ask if she thought he was good looking or if she was excited at being hit on. Nothing....just crickets. One guy asked her if that was a BBL and she had no idea what her was saying until he told her. She said, no, that's all me to which he said "damn girl". Yet she didn't take the bait when I would ask.
You could always try a swing club for the first time. I would personally avoid friends and co workers.

I need some advice here.

What do I do with that?
Year right your some dweeb jerking your little dick to to some fucked up fantasy your have, probably not even married

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I need some advice here.

What do I do with that?
you really don't know? she admits she wants it. only thing to do is proceed.

I need some advice here.

What do I do with that?
Just be sure ur ready and truly want 2c her Blacked, u and i both know she will be hooked once he deep seeds her yearning white pussy,
He will take her bareback, would u prove ur love for her is unconditional by licking his black cum from her swollen messy pussy until she cums teasing you..??

I need some advice here.

What do I do with that?

The main thing is to keep the dialogue and conversation going. There's a very good chance, now that she's sober, she may say something like "...she didn't mean it", or "she was only playing around". That's because she might feel embarrassed and awkward for having said those things.

That's perfectly okay if it happens. Your job is to tell her what she said and what happened between you was "incredibly hot!". Tell her the truth, that you've been thinking about this for a while and it makes you incredibly hot and horny for her. That what she said was incredible and you would love to explore this more with her. If she's the type of woman you've described it's going to take some time for her to get comfortable with the idea of sleeping with another guy for real. But the fun you can have leading up to that day is always amazing!

She's opened the door, now keep it from closing.

That said, if she asks what progress you've made in finding her a BBC stud, then drop everything and get on it!!! 🤪

Just be sure ur ready and truly want 2c her Blacked, u and i both know she will be hooked once he deep seeds her yearning white pussy,
He will take her bareback, would u prove ur love for her is unconditional by licking his black cum from her swollen messy pussy until she cums teasing you..??
Facts.. thought my girl had a tiny crush on her black friend at work and now she's hitting on black guys when she goes out with her friends 😅 my girl is around the same age and description, she went from never been with a black guy 3 years ago to having sex with about 8 different dudes.. and yes the stereotype seems to be true or my girl just knows how to pick em lol.. but be ready, I've still haven't got my girl to do the things I've seen her with these other guys.. be ready 👍

I need some advice here.

What do I do with that?
I’m a southern gal born in a conservative family and I’ve always had a thing for Black guys. Definitely find someone or let her find someone like I did. The sex will get better with you as well.