The lead up to my wife's first black lover

My redhed 4 bbc

Male
From
UK
There is a long backstory to all of this. Therefore, this is part one of our story. For the impatient, you'll probably hop straight to part two (once I have written it).

My 52 year old wife and I have shared a fantasy for a long time (the reasons are complex and I'll deal with those elsewhere). Briefly, though, she was relatively innocent when I married her some thirty years ago and I was older and far more experienced. We've had a very good sex life and our relationship is superb generally. But she became more and more aware of the attention she was getting from black men in particular. Her friends used to point it out. I attribute this to her increasing curviness as she got older, as well as her long, wavy red hair. Gradually, she started to appreciate this attention and after a few close brushes on dance floors and such like she opened up to me about her thoughts. I realised that she needed to explore her own sexuality more and it also turned me on to think about her with someone so different to me. I encouraged her to take this further.

Despite her reservations, things did develop slowly. The shared fantasy of her with a black lover became a commonplace in our own lovemaking. She often declared during sex that she would make this reality only to walk back from that afterwards. There were a couple false starts along the way, but a few years ago she started flirting with a younger co-worker (11 years her junior), regularly meeting for coffee at work and so on. It culminated in a birthday party kiss and fumble after work one day. Abi (my wife) was a bit concerned about whether this was appropriate because she was also his senior at work as well as in age. Others witnessed this and it did cause her some concerns, so she tried to keep things on a friends only basis. Despite this, George (not his real name) frequently appeared as a focal point in our fantasies during sex. I soon came to appreciate all that George did for me because Abi was a changed person in bed. But she remained reluctant.

I reassured her that it could still happen but discretion was needed. George was married too so he was hardly going to publicise any affair. Abi then surprised me one day by telling me that she had gone back on the pill (I had a vasectomy after our eciond daughter was born). This, she said, was so that she could just go for it if things moved to that level. It didn't surprise me that she would not want to use condoms because the thing that thrills her most is taking a load of cum in her vagina. Things were looking very good. Then lockdown happened and by the time it was over, George had moved to another company. I was hugely disappointed but they kept in touch via email. Other things changed too and we found ourselves as empty nesters after both our daughters moved out. I didn't push anything.

Then, just a few weeks ago Abi declared that she was ready to make this happen. I was shocked because it came out of the blue and I really thought the chance had gone. She had already messaged George and suggested they meet up for coffee somewhere to see if they still clicked. He. agreed and so just a few weeks ago they met. The meeting went well, but she wanted to tell him that I was on board with this and that I would know everything. She hadn't felt able to that afternoon. Another meeting a week later had been arranged. Abi was so nervous about this one because she intended to tell him everything then. She came home convinced that she had blown it. His quizzical reaction had been far from encouraging, although he did ask if I wanted to be present at all (I don't as I want Abi to be able to focus on her needs, not mine).

An email from George two days later suggested a phone call which she immediately made. I could hear the conversation (or at least half of it) and I almost fainted with excitement. It was obvious that he was okay with the arrangement (well, it's no strings sex after all). They agreed a day and that we (Abi and I ) would book a somewhere for them to be alone together. I heard her tell him too that there was no need for condoms and that she wanted to feel him and for him to cum inside her. She made it clear that this was most important to her (she adores the feeling). I made the call and booked a place and then it was a nervous wait for the next five days, preparing things. Abi had clear ideas about what she wanted so I let her direct me. I think it was her way of warding off the nerves.

Then, the big day arrived.

I'll write that up in part two - probably tomorrow.

There is a long backstory to all of this. Therefore, this is part one of our story. For the impatient, you'll probably hop straight to part two (once I have written it).

My 52 year old wife and I have shared a fantasy for a long time (the reasons are complex and I'll deal with those elsewhere). Briefly, though, she was relatively innocent when I married her some thirty years ago and I was older and far more experienced. We've had a very good sex life and our relationship is superb generally. But she became more and more aware of the attention she was getting from black men in particular. Her friends used to point it out. I attribute this to her increasing curviness as she got older, as well as her long, wavy red hair. Gradually, she started to appreciate this attention and after a few close brushes on dance floors and such like she opened up to me about her thoughts. I realised that she needed to explore her own sexuality more and it also turned me on to think about her with someone so different to me. I encouraged her to take this further.

Despite her reservations, things did develop slowly. The shared fantasy of her with a black lover became a commonplace in our own lovemaking. She often declared during sex that she would make this reality only to walk back from that afterwards. There were a couple false starts along the way, but a few years ago she started flirting with a younger co-worker (11 years her junior), regularly meeting for coffee at work and so on. It culminated in a birthday party kiss and fumble after work one day. Abi (my wife) was a bit concerned about whether this was appropriate because she was also his senior at work as well as in age. Others witnessed this and it did cause her some concerns, so she tried to keep things on a friends only basis. Despite this, George (not his real name) frequently appeared as a focal point in our fantasies during sex. I soon came to appreciate all that George did for me because Abi was a changed person in bed. But she remained reluctant.

I reassured her that it could still happen but discretion was needed. George was married too so he was hardly going to publicise any affair. Abi then surprised me one day by telling me that she had gone back on the pill (I had a vasectomy after our eciond daughter was born). This, she said, was so that she could just go for it if things moved to that level. It didn't surprise me that she would not want to use condoms because the thing that thrills her most is taking a load of cum in her vagina. Things were looking very good. Then lockdown happened and by the time it was over, George had moved to another company. I was hugely disappointed but they kept in touch via email. Other things changed too and we found ourselves as empty nesters after both our daughters moved out. I didn't push anything.

Then, just a few weeks ago Abi declared that she was ready to make this happen. I was shocked because it came out of the blue and I really thought the chance had gone. She had already messaged George and suggested they meet up for coffee somewhere to see if they still clicked. He. agreed and so just a few weeks ago they met. The meeting went well, but she wanted to tell him that I was on board with this and that I would know everything. She hadn't felt able to that afternoon. Another meeting a week later had been arranged. Abi was so nervous about this one because she intended to tell him everything then. She came home convinced that she had blown it. His quizzical reaction had been far from encouraging, although he did ask if I wanted to be present at all (I don't as I want Abi to be able to focus on her needs, not mine).

An email from George two days later suggested a phone call which she immediately made. I could hear the conversation (or at least half of it) and I almost fainted with excitement. It was obvious that he was okay with the arrangement (well, it's no strings sex after all). They agreed a day and that we (Abi and I ) would book a somewhere for them to be alone together. I heard her tell him too that there was no need for condoms and that she wanted to feel him and for him to cum inside her. She made it clear that this was most important to her (she adores the feeling). I made the call and booked a place and then it was a nervous wait for the next five days, preparing things. Abi had clear ideas about what she wanted so I let her direct me. I think it was her way of warding off the nerves.

Then, the big day arrived.

I'll write that up in part two - probably tomorrow.
Looki g forward to the story my wife has been a hotwife for 5 years she recently went black she sees him.every 3/4 weeks i.have wrotten a few stories here under Const65 feel free to ask anything. Bob

Reactions: toolman2c