First time with bbc

My second time with a BBC I was 38 and he was a friend of mine’s 19 yo old son. She caught us making out in his mustang right after we got done fucking…and needless to say it ended that friendship. Don’t regret it. My husband was so mad when he found out because I just did it. the guy had a 10” dick and was so much more fit and young which really got under his skin. Lol Neber seen his cheeks get so red. Good times

Last edited:
My first time with a BBC I was 38 and he was a friend of mine’s 19 yo old son. She caught us making out in his mustang right after we got done fucking…and needless to say it ended that friendship. Don’t regret it. My husband was so mad when he found out because I just did it. the guy had a 10” dick and was so much more fit and young which really got under his skin. Lol Neber seen his cheeks get so red. Good times
Smart wife.....

My second time with a BBC I was 38 and he was a friend of mine’s 19 yo old son. She caught us making out in his mustang right after we got done fucking…and needless to say it ended that friendship. Don’t regret it. My husband was so mad when he found out because I just did it. the guy had a 10” dick and was so much more fit and young which really got under his skin. Lol Neber seen his cheeks get so red. Good times
My wife has been a hotwife for 5 years it has been very rewarding for us..We recently talked about hervbeimg blackened. We talked alot with a few guys and did not a black.man tgat was the thug type or one that would want to
Pass her to his .friends , she also.wanted ine with at least a 10 in..thick cock.the biggest guy she has had was 8 in., She found one the.3 of us talked about her wants needs and what was acceptable. They meet and spent a weekend together. She now sees.him.about one a month. IT has been great.for her she had 3 regulars before him.now she has 4 . Not only does enjoy him.but shes now involved with him.and enjoys the black lifestyle when.they are together..She says thatbit has made het hotwife lifestyle even better.