Is it wrong to fuck an 18yo bbc at 40?

I’m kind of hoping my husband catches us…as bad as that is. I know he won’t say a thing in front of this guy. He gets intimidated by black guys, and this kid is way bigger than him. It really is so entertains to me, but after he leaves that’s when he’ll start crying and saying “how could you…?”
i love to watch him work your pussy over then turn you over and slowly sind his big black tool in your tight little asswhole

Just to let you guys know, I just had the most amazing day with D.J.( the 18yo of course). Words can’t tell you how glad I am I took y’all’s advice. Yes my husband came back and caught us, but left as quick as he came when he saw D.J. And D.J. Said “who the fuck are you?!” Cuz of actually not knowing. We only left the bed once to grab a drink and use the bathroom. I feel like I’m love lol That boy shot more cum in me than I’ve ever had and my bed is a total mess. No word from hubby, but I’m sure he’s somewhere bein butt hurt. YES I have pics and a couple videos for y’all. Hope they turned out ok, and will post them here in a bit once I regain feeling to my pussy ass and legs. Now I miss him already…wow I may actually be in love hahaha

Just to let you guys know, I just had the most amazing day with D.J.( the 18yo of course). Words can’t tell you how glad I am I took y’all’s advice. Yes my husband came back and caught us, but left as quick as he came when he saw D.J. And D.J. Said “who the fuck are you?!” Cuz of actually not knowing. We only left the bed once to grab a drink and use the bathroom. I feel like I’m love lol That boy shot more cum in me than I’ve ever had and my bed is a total mess. No word from hubby, but I’m sure he’s somewhere bein butt hurt. YES I have pics and a couple videos for y’all. Hope they turned out ok, and will post them here in a bit once I regain feeling to my pussy ass and legs. Now I miss him already…wow I may actually be in love hahaha
Cant wait to see how he destroyed ur holes