Is it wrong to fuck an 18yo bbc at 40?

So I met this 18 year old BBC two days ago, and I wasn’t going to bring it up but need advice. So I’m 40 years old, and have been with three different black men so far. My husband got pissed a few years ago when he found out I fucked a 19 year old with a 11” cock. Makes him super insecure and it cracks me up. I know I’m horrible lol Anyways, this guy is super fucking hot. Met him at a park, and he was there with his family. He was staring at me as I was eating my lunch and I was checking him out too while not trying to freak out his mom or anything. Yikes. As I was getting ready to leave one of the guys he was shooting hoops with came up to me and handed me a piece of paper, and said this came from my buddy you’ve been staring at. I blushed, and we’ve texted a couple times and sent me a dick pic and lord have mercy it’s huge! Am I horrible if I fuck this boy? He’s muscular and covered in tattoos. My husband will get mad but he still jerks off thinking about the 19 year old even though I know he hates a man fucking me with a way bigger dick than his. Help?!

So I met this 18 year old BBC two days ago, and I wasn’t going to bring it up but need advice. So I’m 40 years old, and have been with three different black men so far. My husband got pissed a few years ago when he found out I fucked a 19 year old with a 11” cock. Makes him super insecure and it cracks me up. I know I’m horrible lol Anyways, this guy is super fucking hot. Met him at a park, and he was there with his family. He was staring at me as I was eating my lunch and I was checking him out too while not trying to freak out his mom or anything. Yikes. As I was getting ready to leave one of the guys he was shooting hoops with came up to me and handed me a piece of paper, and said this came from my buddy you’ve been staring at. I blushed, and we’ve texted a couple times and sent me a dick pic and lord have mercy it’s huge! Am I horrible if I fuck this boy? He’s muscular and covered in tattoos. My husband will get mad but he still jerks off thinking about the 19 year old even though I know he hates a man fucking me with a way bigger dick than his. Help?!
I say go for it, you only get to live once

Not at all, he wants you bad and obviously you want him bad so just give in and enjoy yourself.
You think I should run it by my husband? Lol I know he’s going to be so huffy and puffy that the boy has an 11-12” dick. I mean I know he’ll get over it…and it really doesn’t bother me at all. I just don’t want to be a total cunt lol

Reactions: Desejo de corno
You think I should run it by my husband? Lol I know he’s going to be so huffy and puffy that the boy has an 11-12” dick. I mean I know he’ll get over it…and it really doesn’t bother me at all. I just don’t want to be a total cunt lol
No don't bother running it by him, trust me he'll only jerk off harder and faster knowing you didn't give a fuck and didn't consider him at all and just fulfilled your urges and your cunt.

Well my s o n(16) is supposed to go to his buddies house in an hour, and husband is hanging out with his family and is supposed to be there awhile. I may just tell the boy to come over. I’ve been so damn horny and husbands 4.5” doesn’t compare. Makes me very nervous if I’ll be able to handle it lol hope he doesn’t get shy with an older woman

Well my s o n(16) is supposed to go to his buddies house in an hour, and husband is hanging out with his family and is supposed to be there awhile. I may just tell the boy to come over. I’ve been so damn horny and husbands 4.5” doesn’t compare. Makes me very nervous if I’ll be able to handle it lol hope he doesn’t get shy with an older woman
Do it. Once you guide that big black cock into your white pussy he'll lose all shyness I'm sure.

Go ahead, you deserve to be fucked by a BBC

Reactions: Desejo de corno