Is it wrong to fuck an 18yo bbc at 40?

Omg he is here and asked to stay the night. I said he could lol I’m a bad wife. Oh and he wants me to go to his moms tomorrow for dinner. She’s only a few years older than me, and I can’t see that going good. What have I got myself into? Ok, he’s out of the shower I’ll post back.
Hey, if it means u get to taste and fuck his cock for your heart's desire, go for it!

Yeah, judging by how many websites that photo is on, that is NOT him and you're using a fake photo to embellish what might be a fake story.
Hahahaha not a fake story’, and that’s him. Idk about that pic being all over the internet, and if it is then he’s probably been sending it out there. Granted I didn’t get a real close look at his tats while
We were fucking beciSe it was so dark…but I’m pretty sure that’s him. Unless he sent me a fake pic not knowing If I was real. Idk but the cock looked the same as the one in pic…so I’m all good with it. Thanks for your input and I’m now
Going to ask him about it …

Well folks, sorry I haven’t been on in a couple days. Been busy as hell, but I promised an update. He stayed at my house the other night like I said, and hubby stayed in our S o n s room right down the hall. I didn’t eBen know until the next morning. Lol yes he was pissed, but was super nice to the kid when they talked. Could
Tell he was a bit intimidated by him. For 18 yo he’s a prett big guy. Bigger than my husband for sure…but anyways. I went and stayed at his moms house yesterday night, and all went pretty well. She seemed to like me and never asked me how old I was. Only thing now is, this boy is wanting to “date” and I don’t know exactly what he means by that. Probably should not have told him I loved him, but it always had slipped out when I’m getting fucked real good. Lol so I guess we’re dating but idk what that means exactly. He said he wants to be exclusive to me, and me to him. I’m goino to roll with it for now, and see where things end up. He’s been pretty steady with me since we hooked up the other night. When he’s not we’ve been texting. Husband IS SO VERY JEALOUS AND ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS. Also sad but mostly funny. What do you all think? Oh and pictures will be coming soon. As soon as I get his permission and run through them all and see how many have mine and his faces in it. Don’t want any unnecessary bs to come if this.

Well folks, sorry I haven’t been on in a couple days. Been busy as hell, but I promised an update. He stayed at my house the other night like I said, and hubby stayed in our S o n s room right down the hall. I didn’t eBen know until the next morning. Lol yes he was pissed, but was super nice to the kid when they talked. Could
Tell he was a bit intimidated by him. For 18 yo he’s a prett big guy. Bigger than my husband for sure…but anyways. I went and stayed at his moms house yesterday night, and all went pretty well. She seemed to like me and never asked me how old I was. Only thing now is, this boy is wanting to “date” and I don’t know exactly what he means by that. Probably should not have told him I loved him, but it always had slipped out when I’m getting fucked real good. Lol so I guess we’re dating but idk what that means exactly. He said he wants to be exclusive to me, and me to him. I’m goino to roll with it for now, and see where things end up. He’s been pretty steady with me since we hooked up the other night. When he’s not we’ve been texting. Husband IS SO VERY JEALOUS AND ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS. Also sad but mostly funny. What do you all think? Oh and pictures will be coming soon. As soon as I get his permission and run through them all and see how many have mine and his faces in it. Don’t want any unnecessary bs to come if this.
You better make sure the photos you steal from the net use the same black model you already posted! :D

So I met this 18 year old BBC two days ago, and I wasn’t going to bring it up but need advice. So I’m 40 years old, and have been with three different black men so far. My husband got pissed a few years ago when he found out I fucked a 19 year old with a 11” cock. Makes him super insecure and it cracks me up. I know I’m horrible lol Anyways, this guy is super fucking hot. Met him at a park, and he was there with his family. He was staring at me as I was eating my lunch and I was checking him out too while not trying to freak out his mom or anything. Yikes. As I was getting ready to leave one of the guys he was shooting hoops with came up to me and handed me a piece of paper, and said this came from my buddy you’ve been staring at. I blushed, and we’ve texted a couple times and sent me a dick pic and lord have mercy it’s huge! Am I horrible if I fuck this boy? He’s muscular and covered in tattoos. My husband will get mad but he still jerks off thinking about the 19 year old even though I know he hates a man fucking me with a way bigger dick than his. Help?!
You should absolutely fuck him I would

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Eu quero tanto... quero ele aqui mesmo, no meu suor forte, nos travesseiros do meu marido! Eu sou horrível, eu sei

So I met this 18 year old BBC two days ago, and I wasn’t going to bring it up but need advice. So I’m 40 years old, and have been with three different black men so far. My husband got pissed a few years ago when he found out I fucked a 19 year old with a 11” cock. Makes him super insecure and it cracks me up. I know I’m horrible lol Anyways, this guy is super fucking hot. Met him at a park, and he was there with his family. He was staring at me as I was eating my lunch and I was checking him out too while not trying to freak out his mom or anything. Yikes. As I was getting ready to leave one of the guys he was shooting hoops with came up to me and handed me a piece of paper, and said this came from my buddy you’ve been staring at. I blushed, and we’ve texted a couple times and sent me a dick pic and lord have mercy it’s huge! Am I horrible if I fuck this boy? He’s muscular and covered in tattoos. My husband will get mad but he still jerks off thinking about the 19 year old even though I know he hates a man fucking me with a way bigger dick than his. Help?!
This whole story of yours is what I dream for my wife! What a blessing for your husband!! You are a fantastic wife, congratulations.