If your wife does anal...does she really like it ?

Speaking as the wife her, I have always loved anal ever since I had it in my early teens. I orgasm in a different way from anal than I do from vaginal sex, plus I love the taboo of it.

Sally. Xx
That was the same with my wife. She hadn't done it until we met and after the 1st time she said, "Am I supposed to like it that much?" lol

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
She is not a fan, I went that route dry once and ever since she is reluctant. I wouldn't mind if during an ecounter someone else could sway her in the right direction again. I would like to be the benefactor but she won't let me back in there as I went pretty hard in her ass once and she did it but since then ots a no go

• Love
Reactions: compassionatedom
My wife was hesitant at first, however I did convince her to try it. First we did it as I am not that well endowed, she enjoyed it enough to further experiment and eventually try some larger toys as well.

Lately she has become somewhat of a but slut, loves anal stimulation be it with a hard dick or a toy.

She has advanced to being able to take multiple toys, variety of dick sizes and combination of toys + a dick in her asshole.

I have had the privilege of seeing her take a 10 inch cock with a 3.5 inches girth up the ass for over 30 minutes of hard pounding in various positions.

She was properly stretched and lame from the stimulation afterwards.

Her facial expression at the time certainly proved she likes her asshole destroyed.

My wife is not into any butt stuff, tongue, anal etc. We did it a couple times years ago but she doesn't like it. I am really hoping to change that now that we have a BF for her and he and I are regularly doing her at same time and it seems one of us in her butt while other is in vagina would be something for us to try, at least once.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Mine let me take her arse a couple of times before we were married. Never again though unfortunately. She'll let me rim her but says she doesn't get anything from it. Unfortunately I've been unable to get her to peg me either. She says she just isn't into butt stuff.