If your wife does anal...does she really like it ?

Mia moglie sin da giovanissima pratica sesso anale.
Questo grazie alla coincidenza di diverse cose fortunate:
1) non poteva prendere la pillola per problemi ormonali e temeva di restare incinta come una sua compagna di scuola
2) ha sempre avuto un culo pronunciato e sporgente ed una vita relativamente sottile
3) ha quasi sempre avuto fidanzati molto più grandi ed esperti di lei
4) ha una sottile piacevole ed eccitante predisposizione per essere, sottomessa/umiliata e provare dolore
5) ha una conformazione dell'utero che le provoca fastidio quando fa sesso vaginale
Risultato, lo ha preso nel culo da "solo" quattro cazzi, ma con una frequenza abominevole!!!!
Io, nei successivi decenni, ho solo completato il processo .....

Attachments

• video 017completo.mp4
    21.2 MB
Does your wife do anal?
Does she enjoy it? Just do it to please the guy? ...to please you?
Does she ask for it?
We have a guy we see for sex fun, pretty regular thing for us.
My wife....
He's done her butt more than I have but I do her anytime I want, it's fun but not really my thing.
I always ask, she never says no.
He never asks, just does it. She always goes with it.
Him or I, always slow and easy, really slow to start, he'll get going pretty good but never pounds her butt.
Usually it's just maybe 20-30 pumps, 3 or 4 minutes but there has been times it's longer.
We've both cum in it.
I wouldn't say she likes it but once he's in she's good with it. She reacts the same with him or me.
She moans like crazy till he's in then moans softly while he's pumping her.
She has asked if he's all the way in but she never asks for harder or deeper pumping.
After he's done, cum or not, when he pulls out she always says something like .... WOW.... oh my ... DAMN .... geeez....things like that.
She's never asked him or me to stop but it's never a 20 minute butt fuck.
He's bigger than me, we both get balls deep.
What's it like with your gal?
Early in our relationship, my wife asked me which I preferred the feel of...pussy, mouth, or ass. I told her her, in order. #1 pussy, #2 mouth #3 ass. She said hmmm, most guys seem to like cuming in her ass. Well, to me that sounde3d like an invitation. She will usually have vibe in her ass when I fuck her pussy, then we move to her favorite position, on her side, me behind her. I stay in her pussy for a while, then remove her anal vibe and easily enter her ass. I love when she pushes back against me to tale every centimeter of my cock. She will then take her wand and begin working on herself and have 2 more orgasms as I fill her ass. After her 3rd orgasm, that is more or less my signal to cum when ready. She loves that double play of pussy and ass.

Since we are together, we are playing.
When we met, she was 19.
We start playing unite soon. After I've told her my fantasies about swinging, and she replied she liked that too...
At the same time, I've learned she already had a small gang with some young guys while she was on summer holiday. She was just 17 when that happened...
Now we are 50 and we don't stop. She needs sex very often... I can't deny her to find some extra cock...

Attachments

• IMG_20240110_080215.jpg
    IMG_20240110_080215.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 67
Does your wife do anal?
Does she enjoy it? Just do it to please the guy? ...to please you?
Does she ask for it?
We have a guy we see for sex fun, pretty regular thing for us.
My wife....
He's done her butt more than I have but I do her anytime I want, it's fun but not really my thing.
I always ask, she never says no.
He never asks, just does it. She always goes with it.
Him or I, always slow and easy, really slow to start, he'll get going pretty good but never pounds her butt.
Usually it's just maybe 20-30 pumps, 3 or 4 minutes but there has been times it's longer.
We've both cum in it.
I wouldn't say she likes it but once he's in she's good with it. She reacts the same with him or me.
She moans like crazy till he's in then moans softly while he's pumping her.
She has asked if he's all the way in but she never asks for harder or deeper pumping.
After he's done, cum or not, when he pulls out she always says something like .... WOW.... oh my ... DAMN .... geeez....things like that.
She's never asked him or me to stop but it's never a 20 minute butt fuck.
He's bigger than me, we both get balls deep.
What's it like with your gal?
Mine does like it.
She likes a finger up her ass or butt plug. Be says a duck is just too uncomfortable. She’s tried many times with me and others and never makes it more than 5 or so strokes.

Mine is very similar. She loves anal but not with a huge guy, just to much of a stretch to be comfortable. I am of average size and with me, she loves anal. Actually, more often than not, I cum in her ass as she uses her wand

Reactions: Ozzij and Vincenzo