If your wife does anal...does she really like it ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Does your wife do anal?
Does she enjoy it? Just do it to please the guy? ...to please you?
Does she ask for it?
We have a guy we see for sex fun, pretty regular thing for us.
My wife....
He's done her butt more than I have but I do her anytime I want, it's fun but not really my thing.
I always ask, she never says no.
He never asks, just does it. She always goes with it.
Him or I, always slow and easy, really slow to start, he'll get going pretty good but never pounds her butt.
Usually it's just maybe 20-30 pumps, 3 or 4 minutes but there has been times it's longer.
We've both cum in it.
I wouldn't say she likes it but once he's in she's good with it. She reacts the same with him or me.
She moans like crazy till he's in then moans softly while he's pumping her.
She has asked if he's all the way in but she never asks for harder or deeper pumping.
After he's done, cum or not, when he pulls out she always says something like .... WOW.... oh my ... DAMN .... geeez....things like that.
She's never asked him or me to stop but it's never a 20 minute butt fuck.
He's bigger than me, we both get balls deep.
What's it like with your gal?

Does your wife do anal?
Does she ask for it?
My wife....
He's done her butt more than I have but I do her anytime I want, it's fun but not really my thing.
Him or I, always slow and easy, really slow to start, he'll get going pretty good but never pounds her butt.
Usually it's just maybe 20-30 pumps, 3 or 4 minutes but there has been times it's longer.
We've both cum in it.
I wouldn't say she likes it but once he's in she's good with it. She reacts the same with him or me.
She has asked if he's all the way in but she never asks for harder or deeper pumping.
After he's done, cum or not, when he pulls out she always says something like .... WOW.... oh my ... DAMN .... geeez....things like that.
Mine enjoys it a lot but it took work to get there. She likes the kinky idea of it.

As you can see his wife really enjoy it when I fuck her from her ass... I send her to her cuckold hubby with her ass really open...
I love sending wives home really messy.i will shower her clothes in cum, her knickers obviously and I like to leave a huge love bite near her arsehole or pussy just to leave no doubt in the cucks mind as to what has just taken place with his wife and me.

Does your wife do anal?
Does she ask for it?
My wife....
We've both cum in it.
My wife can really enjoy it, often she asks for it. Also she loves toy play, one toy in each hole for a DP

We have yet to get my full dick in her ass but she LOVES buttplugs and having her asshole played with while we fuck. Most times she wont even cum unless im touching her asshole.

Last night she was a little buzzed up and I was taking her from behind and slipped almost my entire thumb in and after she asked "what were you doing to my ass it felt amazing!" I smiled and gave her the thumbs up ;)