If your wife does anal...does she really like it ?

It took quite abit of work over a period of a few weeks for my wife to fully take on my cock balls deep .. we started off with small toys working our way up .. at first it was definitely more pain than pleasure which put me off but she insisted on keeping going because she felt like it should feel good if that makes sense.. so we did eventually she started to absolutely love it and would orgasim super quick from it .. but as soon as she did orgasim the pleasure turned to pain again ... She started telling her girlfriends how good it felt ... But they turned on her telling her how dangerous it is and you shouldn't be doing that ... Of course she listened to her friends and we haven't done it since ..🙄
Tragedy. She looks like a great ass for this.

some times im her first she ever had sex with she old school how can i change her mind to get her to fuck other guys meet her was 18 getting ready to turn 19 know shes 55 any help thanks heres one after

Attachments

• 64.JPG
    64.JPG
    275.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alex4u
I have never actually ever had anal sex with my wife before. We have played a little in that area but she never wanted to go any further.

However about 2-3 months ago and with her current bull she did have anal sex for the first time
Our guy friend got my wife into it. I guess this is our midlife-lets explore new things deal. Our sex fun with him has really opened our thoughts about sex.
She gets really turned on when he's with us. One night he wanted to try her "back door" as he called it. She just let him do it. I was like WTF? But it was damn exciting. Since then she cool with some butt fucking once in a while.

Mine has to be just right d r u n k and/or REALLY turned on.
When our friend is with us she gets really turned on so anal happens.
He (or I) has never really pounded her butt hole. He goes relatively slow with full length strokes. SLOW at first then gets a slow rhythm going. She seems to like it like that. VERY VERY exciting to watch.

• Love
Reactions: Ozzij and Vincenzo