Does your wife enjoy sex with others more than with you ?

I hope that's her lover's cock inside of her and not yours. As cuckolds we shouldn't be allowed inside, well that's my view anyway and I haven't been allowed inside of my pretty wife in over 9 years, which is wonderful.
I woukd never accept not hVing my wife .Denial.for a period of time Games etc winner gets what they want for a while conditions etc.TOTAL DENIAL NO WAY

Hard to say as I've yet to get her to open up and discuss it...much to my chagrin. LoL
I think most woman dont want to discuss this with there husband to keep emotions in check. I think.most women feel.that is different not as much as saying better thise two words can imply different things.. My wife tells me the guys she goes out with .they are each different in there own way the way they kiss the way they play with her tits. The way they finger fuck her. The way they putbthere cock in her long and slow others are more extrene and just push there cock.in her hard from the start..Sonce shes been in the lifestyle for aboutv4 years. She says it has been very rewarding in all aspects and could never go back to.a one COCK WOMAN

We make love, there is passion, but I know I am not a great lover. I do think I am good at oral and can make my wife cum. I can never make my wife cum through intercourse. It was my belief on what I have read, that it is rare for a woman to reach an orgasm through intercourse. Now I know that is not true as the men she has had sex with pretty much make her cum, if not once, at least twice while being fucked if the guy has stamina. I do not last long once I penetrate which my wife has never said anything but I know she is disappointed. Watching or listening to her having sex with another guy, I know she prefers sex with others more than me.

My wife has played and is 3 years into the lifestyle. The first year was full of trials and errors. From dating Sugar Daddys who cared more about nutting in her and also the young ones who used her to pass time and just get spent. She took a year off the lifestyle and swore she will never come back again. Until she got reconnected with an old acquaintance whom she also has plans on getting help from to help settle our mortgage.

This bf of hers is 10+years older and is married and have several kids, well endowed and mature who dont and wont play games because of his age and status.

Quite a cool guy as have we sat down together and have a few drinks on a few occasions. Were all on the same page when it comes to keeping it discreet. But we also both care about her wellbeing so its a true relationship in a sense that they wont leave each others family but maintain and grow emotionally and meet each others sexual needs.

When me and the mrs have arguments in particular, she calls on her bf to see if hes available and vents on him. She always ends up spreading her legs for him as she would if her bf comforts and try and calm her down, and she always comes home alot calmer and cooler. I love how this dynamic works between all of us. And from what she said, hes alot bigger, last longer and knows how to eat pussy. She never comes home not satisfied, always at least an orgasm so its a plus for me and our relationship. The thing is, I dont mind her bf fucking her better than I do, if she comes home all satisfied and back to business as usual, I know shes not frustrated, and what I lack, her bf fills in; literally. So its a win win situation for all of us.

Last edited:
My Wife claims she always likes me better because of the emotional connection. I think she REALLY liked the black guy she fucked for almost a year. I liked watching them more than I like fucking her. It was just mind blowing erotic! He was much bigger than me, but she got emotionally involved. She was really depressed when he bolted. She just won’t admit it to me. He Cousin got lots of pussy off her before we met. She knew him all her life. Had to be a emotional connection there Also.

My wife has played and is 3 years into the lifestyle. The first year was full of trials and errors. From dating Sugar Daddys who cared more about nutting in her and also the young ones who used her to pass time and just get spent. She took a year off the lifestyle and swore she will never come back again. Until she got reconnected with an old acquaintance whom she also has plans on getting help from to help settle our mortgage.

This bf of hers is 10+years older and is married and have several kids, well endowed and mature who dont and wont play games because of his age and status.

Quite a cool guy as have we sat down together and have a few drinks on a few occasions. Were all on the same page when it comes to keeping it discreet. But we also both care about her wellbeing so its a true relationship in a sense that they wont leave each others family but maintain and grow emotionally and meet each others sexual needs.

When me and the mrs have arguments in particular, she calls on her bf to see if hes available and vents on him. She always ends up spreading her legs for him as she would if her bf comforts and try and calm her down, and she always comes home alot calmer and cooler. I love how this dynamic works between all of us. And from what she said, hes alot bigger, last longer and knows how to eat pussy. She never comes home not satisfied, always at least an orgasm so its a plus for me and our relationship. The thing is, I dont mind her bf fucking her better than I do, if she comes home all satisfied and back to business as usual, I know shes not frustrated, and what I lack, her bf fills in; literally. So its a win win situation for all of us.

I love this! This is the ideal type of relationship my wife and I are looking for between her and her FWB/BF. Emotional maturity is key, something often lacking from many guys in the LS, particularly the younger ones.

Reactions: longshot4me
I think she enjoys sex with others more, yes. She often talks about how great sex is with a new guy. Having his cock slide into her for the first time. She tells me how much she enjoys the 'forbiddeness' of it all, the make-out sessions, the cock-sucking, and having a new guy fuck her hard.

It's truly remarkable to see the transformation my wife has gone through in the last 3-4 years. In the beginning, she told me she liked the idea of hotwifing but it would have to remain a fantasy only. Now she's actively and regularly searching for guys to fuck. And open to talking about everything.

She still fantasizes about her first time. Loves to tell me about how great his cock felt inside her and how much deeper he was able to penetrate her. I think we got lucky with him. Going into her date she had no idea he had a big cock. But after experiencing it and realizing how great it felt, well, I think something in her brain finally clicked. Having a bigger cock, and different cock suddenly became a 'need-to-have', not a 'nice-to-have'. She knew after that first time she had to do it again.

Penso che le piaccia di più il sesso con gli altri, sì. Parla spesso di quanto sia bello il sesso con un nuovo ragazzo. Avere il suo cazzo scivolare dentro di lei per la prima volta. Mi dice quanto le piaccia la "proibizione" di tutto, le sessioni di trucco, il succhiare il cazzo e avere un nuovo ragazzo che la scopa forte.

È davvero straordinario vedere la trasformazione che mia moglie ha attraversato negli ultimi 3-4 anni. All'inizio, mi ha detto che le piaceva l'idea di hotwifing, ma avrebbe dovuto rimanere solo una fantasia. Ora è attivamente e regolarmente alla ricerca di ragazzi da scopare. E aperto a parlare di tutto.

Fantastica ancora sulla sua prima volta. Ama raccontarmi di quanto fosse bello il suo cazzo dentro di lei e di quanto più profondamente fosse in grado di penetrarla. Penso che siamo stati fortunati con lui. Andando al suo appuntamento non aveva idea che avesse un grosso cazzo. Ma dopo averlo sperimentato e aver realizzato quanto fosse bello, beh, penso che qualcosa nel suo cervello sia finalmente scattato. Avere un cazzo più grande, e un cazzo diverso, divenne improvvisamente un "bisogno di avere", non un "bello da avere". Sapeva che dopo quella prima volta doveva farlo di nuovo.
Penso tu abbia ragione. Anche mia moglie per caso ha provato un altro pene e da quel momento ne sente la necessità e quindi mi tradisce spesso. Mi spiace, sto male all'idea ma poi la vedo felice felice e sono felice pure io.

I think she enjoys sex with others more, yes. She often talks about how great sex is with a new guy. Having his cock slide into her for the first time. She tells me how much she enjoys the 'forbiddeness' of it all, the make-out sessions, the cock-sucking, and having a new guy fuck her hard.

It's truly remarkable to see the transformation my wife has gone through in the last 3-4 years. In the beginning, she told me she liked the idea of hotwifing but it would have to remain a fantasy only. Now she's actively and regularly searching for guys to fuck. And open to talking about everything.

She still fantasizes about her first time. Loves to tell me about how great his cock felt inside her and how much deeper he was able to penetrate her. I think we got lucky with him. Going into her date she had no idea he had a big cock. But after experiencing it and realizing how great it felt, well, I think something in her brain finally clicked. Having a bigger cock, and different cock suddenly became a 'need-to-have', not a 'nice-to-have'. She knew after that first time she had to do it again.
She doesnt say as much as itd better just different the first time she when out she dreesed totally different than normal extremely revealing outfit hi heels lots of jewelry. Extreme makeup she went to an upscale lounge k own for out of town business men .That transformed how she is today a very intense hotwife that enjoys a pick up for a night as well as a few regulars that she fucks it has also.lead to her wearing extreme outfitvwhen she goes out to playm she has a gew outfits that she calls her Hotwife CUM.FUCK ME OUTFITS

• Love
Reactions: thebeginner
Penso tu abbia ragione. Anche mia moglie per caso ha provato un altro pene e da quel momento ne sente la necessità e quindi mi tradisce spesso. Mi spiace, sto male all'idea ma poi la vedo felice felice e sono felice pure io.

Se rende felici entrambi, allora è tutto ciò che conta. La felicità è la chiave.

Reactions: Bat boy