Does your wife enjoy sex with others more than with you ?

I love it
My wife not so much prefers sex over me she says its just different. Different touchs kisses; the way others play with her caress her body . The way they fuck. Mrs Hotwife statement is true its different when you have more options when you play ..Some guys are a little more forcefull. Every thing is different it makes a woman feelmspecial by different actions from different men.My wife has been in the lifestyle for 3 years we both agree she could never go back to being a ONE COCK WOMAN

If you do share your wife or if you have a guy or guys you include in your sex life...
Does she enjoy it more with him than with you?
I'm not asking the cuckold types on here, real or fake. I'm asking about "normal" couples like us that enjoy that "extra" another guy can add to a sexy night.
We have a guy we see, he's younger(than us), has a bigger tool than I do. Really cool guy. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him. When he's with us it's like she can't get enough sex from him and me. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we do this but I get all I want too. She and I have great sex and a lot of it after he's been with us.
Question is...is she into the other guy or into the whole mfm sharing/additional guy thing ?

Hard to believe you are in the lifestyle with such a question. But whatever

Reactions: HerandHim
If you do share your wife or if you have a guy or guys you include in your sex life...
I'm not asking the cuckold types on here, real or fake. I'm asking about "normal" couples like us that enjoy that "extra" another guy can add to a sexy night.
We have a guy we see, he's younger(than us), has a bigger tool than I do. Really cool guy. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him. When he's with us it's like she can't get enough sex from him and me. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we do this but I get all I want too. She and I have great sex and a lot of it after he's been with us.
Question is...is she into the other guy or into the whole mfm sharing/additional guy thing ?
i do, why would i be doing this ? Hubby understands and supports me

Would have to say she really enjoyed the sex with her black lovers, maybe not more than me, but close...Of course, she admitted and we agreed that anything new is "different" which makes it even more exciting for both of us. Will admit the color contrast turned both of us on, and the size and stamina and ability to get hard again soon really impressed her.

My wife was the same way when we had our friend join us she would instantly be drawn to sucking his cock and she would never tell him no, stop,or any thing he was bigger than me I think that and it being a diff cock along with her being able to be slutty turned her on

Reactions: Cuckindeep
LOL, everyone on here, real of fake, whose wife has sex with someone besides them is a "cuckold type", LOLLOL. And if my wife didn't enjoy the extramarital sex more than sex with me, there would be little point?? Who cheats for BAD sex?! LOLLOL

CW

Reactions: slavesimon
Thats
My wife not so much prefers sex over me she says its just different. Different touchs kisses; the way others play with her caress her body . The way they fuck. Mrs Hotwife statement is true its different when you have more options when you play ..Some guys are a little more forcefull. Every thing is different it makes a woman feelmspecial by different actions from different men.My wife has been in the lifestyle for 3 years we both agree she could never go back to being a ONE COCK WOMAN
Right it's different from what she gets all the time. So of course she'll get into it more it's always a turn on getting new cock or pussy even on the wait for her to meet up with someone new my wife wants to fuck like a rabbit I'll gett all the sex I want any way I want idk if its her fantasizing of them doing it or her polishing up her skills all I know is I get a whole lot of hot sex and I love it

Reactions: Cuckindeep
My wife was the same way when we had our friend join us she would instantly be drawn to sucking his cock and she would never tell him no, stop,or any thing he was bigger than me I think that and it being a diff cock along with her being able to be slutty turned her on
I get it....mine dosent go crazy or act weird but she gets so turned on and horny. It's like she's more turned on each time one of us unloads. It's a fun time for all 3 of us.

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
It can be hard to tell for sure if your wife likes having sex with other people more than with you. If your wife isn't open and honest with you about her sexual life, it may be hard to figure out how happy she is with sex with other people. If you're worried about how much your wife enjoys being with other people, you should talk to her about it and make sure you both feel safe and comfortable in your relationship. Communication is important in any relationship, and if your wife isn't willing to talk about her sexual experiences, it might be best to get professional help to make sure your relationship is healthy and strong.