Does your wife/gf like anal? Please post evidences....

I had never done it before but my boyfriend really wanted to do it so we tried it twice but both times I had to tell him to stop when he was only halfway in. I tried but I don’t know how anyone can enjoy it it hurt so bad and he wasn’t even all the way in

Reactions: Hrnyrunner
I had never done it before but my boyfriend really wanted to do it so we tried it twice but both times I had to tell him to stop when he was only halfway in. I tried but I don’t know how anyone can enjoy it it hurt so bad and he wasn’t even all the way in
The second time I literally had to run to the bathroom and I was bleeding into the toilet

Get horny first, start slow and small and play with that clit as you go. Good luck!
We were already doing it regular so We were already good and we sqiuarted ky all over everything before we tried it but it still hurt so bad and it never even got all the way in and we had to stop

When her mood is right , yes she enjoys anal. It is actually something we owe to her being a hot wife. WE had tried it, and it was okay for her, but when a friend took her anally one Sunday morning when we were at his cabin, she came almost right from teh moment he started entering her.