How much are you asking for the hour with your wife

Votes: 52 26.4%

Votes: 31 15.7%

Votes: 47 23.9%

Votes: 29 14.7%

Votes: 20 10.2%

Votes: 18 9.1%

• Total voters
Heaps of fun! Wife does nude and explicit modelling work for guys for around 100 an hour .... for 250 she is happy doing oral and more sometimes. 500 or more she would be up or anything lol
Before we met, my wife was waitressing at a sports bar. A well known Australian cricket player who was there asked my wife to come to his hotel room with him and he would make it worth her while. She only declined because her cousin was working there too and she didn't want it to get around. After we married, she was offered $500 in a pub when we were young. She rushed to find me to ask if it was OK as that was a lot of money for us then. I agreed and she rushed back but the guy had gone by then and she was devastated. Finally, a couple of years ago, a building contractor was doing work which she was supervising. He had to tender for the final phase of work and she told him over a drink that if he kept the price below a certain level she would award him the work and also fuck him weekly during the work. He did and she did - she said it was really hot.

So, where do you find these women or couples that would except money to join her or them? I have always had this fantasy since seeing the movie Indecent Proposal to pay a for wife sharing, but didn't realize it was a real thing.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
For the four people who offered $50k per hour, I am pretty sure my wife could be convinced to take one for the team. :)
I don't think it was offered. The question is on the ask side.

On that score, I'd ask the 50k but the offerer/offeree? has to persuade her to do it - and her email is available only after payment. Muhahahaha.