How much are you asking for the hour with your wife

Votes: 52 26.4%

Votes: 31 15.7%

Votes: 47 23.9%

Votes: 29 14.7%

Votes: 20 10.2%

Votes: 18 9.1%

• Total voters
CCC said this morning she had a dream last night.
We were at a bar with the man we have chosen to play with CCC. She said we had met him there and were having a drink when two men that were sitting at a table near us got up came over and said that they would pay her twice what the guys she was with offered her. She said she left with them God fucked good by both of them and they paid her $750.
I love it!

• Love
Reactions: stacyz and Giani
One day after we had a great wek.of sex my wife teased me about what woukd someome pay to fuck me.
We decided to do a pay to.play fuck date with one major exception .We woukd do this but we couldn't know each other She sIde thzt she wanted to be paid to fuck a stranger. SHE left me a note since i didnt show up to take her to dinner and she was already dressed shes going out a d she woukd be home late ot in the morning.
The note said she was going to a few different clubs..
I went to a club and saw a tall.blonde with big tits extreme makeup. Thigh.ho boots with 8 in stilletto and a.very revealing outfit Her outfit screamed CFM.I APPROACHED her and ssked if i could buy her a drink which i did .. We talked had few drinks and danced ..i started to get frisky with.her. She slapped my hand snd "SAID THAT IS GOING TO COST YOU" I said that afyer buyi g yku drinks etc hou want to get paid for dancing with me and rubbing against you..SHE said everything in tbis workd costs. I asked her how much and whst do.i get.she told me when we get to the room.that " YOU WILL PAY FOR WE WILL.DISCUSS IT..WE WNT TO THE ROOM.ZND I AGREED..The sex wss unbelievable.I asked can wr spend the nigbt together ""IN WAS TOLD NO""
I LEFT AND WENT HOME She came home about 5 am.i asked where she was she said i took.my self to dinmer and had a couple of drinks and had a few dances.. Later when.i got up.to go to work thefe was 1000 dollars on the counter.. I asked where did this come from.she ssid inhot the lotttery last night we never spoke about it . But she left a note that she had to go.out of town next montb

It’s funny we were talking bout this the other day. If the opportunity arises from either her celebrity crush or the right amount she would take it. I definitely agreed with it as well. If I remember correctly she said she’d fuck anyone for over 1000.
What would you pay?
I would pay a grand for her

Reactions: Samesame