Does your wife like older guys?

I posted this as a caption Mr HW made for me over on the caption thread some time ago. This is based on absolutely FACT! I loved older guys when I was young but now it's pretty much guys half my age or slightly older than that. On occasion I still fuck older guys but they have to be very fit and prove that they can get and keep a hard on.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 585912
And You have such a great Ass to worship!! Lucky Hubby and those guys you fuck!!

Şimdiki karım, daha yaşlı erkeklerin, birlikte olduğu bazı gençlerden daha istikrarlı ve daha uzun ömürlü olduğunu söylüyor. Eski karım, yaşlı erkeklerin daha minnettar ve çok daha maceracı olduğunu söylerdi.
60'ın üzerindeyim ve karım 41 yaşında, bu yüzden hala bir şeyler çalışıyor

Mine prefers men ages 25 to 70. Other than that she is not very picky. Some of the best have been over 60 but indeed some have issues getting it up. If they smoothly move on find another way to please her she is very happy. It’s the ones that keep saying “this never happens to me” and apologizing that annoy her. A couple of weeks ago one in his 40s had whiskey dick and even apologized to me for not giving me the photo ops I wanted. Hey, stuff happens.

Reactions: Daddyballs