Does your wife like older guys?

My present wife says older guys are more steady and longer lasting than some of the younger ones she has been with. My exwife used to say that older guys are more grateful and a lot more adventurous
I am over 60 and my wife is 41 so something must be still working
Wow, we are a age gap couple also, im 62wm, shes a sexy str8 laced 46yo petite redhead.

When she fucks your friends there's no going back, they and others will be horny for her and often, if this Taboo eXcitement ever wears of for you yearning wife it will be Waay in the future.,. Imho
Let us know when the guys start showing up without an invitation. Pushing you aside as they make their way to wife.
The smile on her face giving permission for them to take her.

Reactions: owlmale
the problem that my wife has with many older guys is their inability to perform. her sweet spot is 52-60 year olds, she's 67
I love the fact that your super sexy wife openly love to eXplore this eXcitingly Taboo , and in my eyes Every inch of her is irristably makes me soo excited for her, i wish u2 were next door, i want to eXplore All her bedroom talents..

A few years back I was 68 and she was 34, we used to meet regularly and only stopped because of her about to give birth. She just loved older cock and it was with the approval of her husband sometimes meeting at her house but mostly at mine.

Attachments

• 120044-0f4640eab3d73f90e28e8faf6ad08940.jpg
    120044-0f4640eab3d73f90e28e8faf6ad08940.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 8