Does Your Wife's Lover Know?

All of J's lovers assume she is cheating on me. Most of them are co-workers or people she meets as a result of work, and most of them know me as a result. They just assume she needs more.
She (eventually) tells me about her relationships and most of them last a long time. He longest, with her Boss/Lover, lasted 11 years, They were having an affair for 2 years before she told me about it. COVID broke it up. He won't get vaccinated and became very odd about COVID.

CW

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Some men love the suspense of the act of cheating. My wife tells me everything and we don't keep anything from each other. This policy has worked well for us for many years. We share the same passwords and pins to all our social media, and email accounts and have full access to each other's communications.

For one summer my wife "dated" a college boy who was home and staying with his parents. He thought he was getting one over on me and taking my wife without my knowledge. What he didn't know was that for safety we have an HD security camera in our bedroom, it is not hidden, but most people overlook it since it sits out openly on the television. Not only did I know everything he was doing with my wife, I was also watching it.

Most of my wife's bulls and boyfriends know that we participate in this together as a couple and that she plays with my full consent and permission. They enjoy playing with her when at our house when I am home and I also watch many times when they are together.

She has had a few Bulls who prefer a cheating wife and my wife has played that role with them.

One of her lovers has been semi-regular with her for around five years now. He is also married and his wife has no idea of his fooling around. He is a renal surgeon so he uses his job position to get breaks from his family. My wife is in the medical field and they met at a symposium out of town and hit it off and their relationship quickly became physical. My wife describes this man as a talented lover who can rock her world and bring her to incredible orgasms. He told my wife upfront he wants a No Strings, casual fuck buddy who is married but bored so that there is no drama.

A few weeks ago, he texted my wife and told her he was going to get a hotel room and wanted her to tell her husband she got a text and had to work a call shift. My wife went in and picked out a dress to meet him in at his hotel and I took her picture. She says the guy truly has no idea that I am remotely aware of her activities with him.

It is sort of hot, that he does not know and thinks he is cheating with her.

He loves for her to show up at a hotel bar with a modest dress but with no bra or panties on beneath. She tells me he enjoys sitting at a booth, side by side while he runs his hand up her dress and fingers her deeply as they share a bottle of wine together. She told me one evening he had bought a small sample tube of KY and as they sat he lubed his forefinger and then proceeded to insert his thumb into her pussy and his finger fully inside her ass. She said it felt amazing as she worked her G spot and he made her climax while they sat in a booth in the middle of the crowded bar. He told her not to make a sound and she tried not to squirm but it was so hot. She said by the time they went to his room, she could not wait to take his cock.
For both man and woman the betrayal thought is an aphrodisiac cocktail of dreams

Reactions: compassionatedom