Doesnt like cum?

Does anyone else's wife not like cum at all? Mine really can't have anything to do with it. She tries but it makes her physically sick.
I can't cum on her or in her etc. I'm not complaining, she's great in other ways but I'm curious if others have experienced the same issues?

Does anyone else's wife not like cum at all? Mine really can't have anything to do with it. She tries but it makes her physically sick.
I can't cum on her or in her etc. I'm not complaining, she's great in other ways but I'm curious if others have experienced the same issues?
Does this mean she makes you wear a condom when having sex?

Some women are like this. Maybe try using some lube that tastes good that way she might start to like the taste of the cum with the flavored lube. Kinda odd she doesnt like you cumming on her, ive never heard that one before..

When you think about it, cum is kind of gross.

A lot of what goes on in that general area of the body is gross...

So it makes a lot of sense that some people would gag at it.
Instead of trying to convince a person to like something that grosses them out, be supportive and understanding. There is no rule that all women must like to bathe in jizz.
Keep towels handy when active - that is what I do. And I prefer it anyway... wetness all over the place annoys me.

Reactions: Caldosch

You know I must say I’m pretty lucky that my wife prefers me to cum in her. She also swallows. And doesn’t mind if I cum on her. But that doesn’t mean it’s for everyone

Reactions: Caldosch

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu