Dogging in the USA

We would love to do it, but it just doesn't seem to be as much of a thing here as it is in the UK. We have seen people announce they are going to a certain pull of on The Blue Ridge Parkway....and have gone to check it out. Nobody was playing. Suz sat in our car with her tits out for people to see if they walked by.....but, nada, zero, zilch! I guess everyone as scared of it being a law enforcement setup or something. We've had MUCH better luck at adult bookstores and theaters.

Reactions: gr852
We would love to do it, but it just doesn't seem to be as much of a thing here as it is in the UK. We have seen people announce they are going to a certain pull of on The Blue Ridge Parkway....and have gone to check it out. Nobody was playing. Suz sat in our car with her tits out for people to see if they walked by.....but, nada, zero, zilch! I guess everyone as scared of it being a law enforcement setup or something. We've had MUCH better luck at adult bookstores and theaters.
Are the adult bookstores and theaters still a thing? I am very interested in getting more involved in my area. Seems like there is very little goin on or it is hard to meet like minded people as they are very discreet.

European-style dogging in the U.S. is very, very rare.

Since the demise of Craig’s List, we’ve not organized a dogging session - however when it was viable, we did this about a half-dozen times. There are two very secluded, low-traffic parks relatively near by. We started a week ahead of the planned dogging encounter day, posting ads in Craig’s List MW for M or MW for MM sections to generate candidates.

The turn-out was mixed in every case - the most guys that ever showed were in the 8 - 10 range, not all at once which is kind of what we were hoping for.

The sessions were a combination of groping, oral sex, and on a couple of occasions, full-blown fucking. One of them ‘deteriorated’ into a bareback cum fest, because KK had been doing tequila shots before the encounter - she decided she needed cum in her pussy to be satisfied, and allowed herself to be bent over the trunk of the car and doggie-fucked by a half-dozen strange men.

We’ve traveled in Europe, where dogging is much more common, and can be done spontaneously if you know where to go. There are active sources of information about venues, timing, safety/security, and ‘quality’ of male admirers - that’s lacking entirely in the U.S.

My wife I and have been to a swingers club where you can watch and be watched. It's a lodge with indoor and outdoor cabanas. If a couple or group goes into a cabana and closes the curtain, then they want privacy. Most leave the curtains open, though. Even the restrooms are non-gender and have no doors or even stall partitions.

Reactions: gr852
Search: Scarlet Ranch/Littleton. You will see what I mean. It's a pretty high class swingers lodge. Not cheap.

It's in a suburb of Denver called Highlands Ranch. Highlands Ranch and Castle Rock, Colorado is rumored to be the swingers capital of the US.

Last edited:
Don't ever assume cuckolding/hotwifing exists in any one particular class of society. I have run into other fellow airline pilots, but also doctors, lawyers, and pro athletes at this place.

Search: Scarlet Ranch/Littleton. You will see what I mean. It's a pretty high class swingers lodge. Not cheap.

It's in a suburb of Denver called Highlands Ranch. Highlands Ranch and Castle Rock, Colorado is rumored to be the swingers capital of the US.

Looks like a fun place!

I've looked for stuff like that here in Vegas, but can't really find anything. I've heard of places where it's done, but that's about it.