Dom/Bull Power

SubLeann

Female
The ability of certain men to be doms/bulls is fascinating. We women instinctively react to the presence of such a man. Our profession, educational level, social status, etc. all take a back seat when a dom exerts his power to control and use us. Nature made us that way. Some women resist or deny the feelings, but they cannot stop them from existing.

Reactions: owlcuck
As a Dom I say well said. As a woke male in modern society I am aghast. Nah, just kidding. LOL. You're right and I'll be glad to show you just how right you are. I will alpha my male all over you.
P.S. I LOVE a woman on a leash. That's a great picture.

As a Dom I say well said. As a woke male in modern society I am aghast. Nah, just kidding. LOL. You're right and I'll be glad to show you just how right you are. I will alpha my male all over you.
P.S. I LOVE a woman on a leash. That's a great picture.
Thank you Sir! I appreciate your response to my post and your compliment about my icon.

The ability of certain men to be doms/bulls is fascinating. We women instinctively react to the presence of such a man. Our profession, educational level, social status, etc. all take a back seat when a dom exerts his power to control and use us. Nature made us that way. Some women resist or deny the feelings, but they cannot stop them from existing.
I`ve seen what it does first hand to my wife even when theres no sex she acts different to a strong alpha male.