"Don't Stop" After Broken Condom

Romey

Male
A broken condom is a good way to break the condom vs bareback wall. One wife I was with was coy and said she wouldn't dare go bareback because she was married. This usually puts me off a lady, but in this case I viewed it as a challenge. The joke must've been on me because after the second condom broke she told me not to stop. I suspect she rubbed vaseline to degrade the rubber due to how easily both tore and yes, they were the right size. Regardless, I took her breath away as I begin to nut inside her.

Ladies, do you tell him to stop or keep going all the way when this happens?

Does it matter if the guy is a stranger or one night stand?

What does your husband or boyfriend say?

A broken condom is a good way to break the condom vs bareback wall. One wife I was with was coy and said she wouldn't dare go bareback because she was married. This usually puts me off a lady, but in this case I viewed it as a challenge. The joke must've been on me because after the second condom broke she told me not to stop. I suspect she rubbed vaseline to degrade the rubber due to how easily both tore and yes, they were the right size. Regardless, I took her breath away as I begin to nut inside her.

Ladies, do you tell him to stop or keep going all the way when this happens?

Does it matter if the guy is a stranger or one night stand?

What does your husband or boyfriend say?
Jesus, there are many strange pervert questions on this forum from lonely/deprived horny men/husbands, most likely masturbating at the time of writing it. The broken condom thing must be one of the above posters jerk off fantasies

Jesus, there are many strange pervert questions on this forum from lonely/deprived horny men/husbands, most likely masturbating at the time of writing it. The broken condom thing must be one of the above posters jerk off fantasies
I 100% agree with on that. The condom was the correct size ??? It broke twice ? Fuck me - there is some real fantasy shit in here.

I’ve had Condoms break, or tear! I has happened to me a few times over the yrs! The the few times it has happened I told the guys DONT STOP!!! CUM INSIDE ME DEEP!! As true fully I love that and gate Condoms!! I mostly fuck bareback!! As my Cuckold hubby Enzo being my Sissy Cuckokd MUST LICK MY WELL USED LOOSE CUM FILLED PUSSY&ASS ALL CLEAN!!

So it stands true that Condoms do rip or tear!! A6A29137-0EA1-4BD2-A399-56B2746EC158.jpegDFFD5493-AAA5-4079-8854-AE8EFB7AF5B9.jpeg6FA871A8-72A5-4C52-A6C8-AF396FCE49C8.jpeg2B9BA3B7-31ED-4E6E-84E4-EB06EE1A3C4D.jpeg92BA8ED1-265C-4DB5-9BE1-F9F03543D2FD.jpeg
Love Slutwife Lina

Last edited:
I’ve had Condoms break, or tear! I has happened to me a few times over the yrs! The the few times it has happened I told the guys DONT STOP!!! CUM INSIDE ME DEEP!! As true fully I love that and gate Condoms!! I mostly fuck bareback!! As my Cuckold hubby Enzo being my Sissy Cuckokd MUST LICK MY WELL USED LOOSE CUM FILLED PUSSY&ASS ALL CLEAN!!

So it stands true that Condoms do rip or tear!! View attachment 1157644View attachment 1157645View attachment 1157646View attachment 1157647View attachment 1157648
Love Slutwife Lina Fedele
She's amazingly hot and sexy whore

Reactions: hotslutwife
I feel the same way as you. Matter of fact, I've haven't had another one rip ever. I have one vote for sabotage. Never heard of a women rubbing vaseline in/on her to degrade the condom. Thanks TheRedWolf
Granted, the few times I've worn one usually end with her asking or agreeing for it to come off

So it stands true that Condoms do rip or tear!! View attachment 1157644View attachment 1157645View attachment 1157646View attachment 1157647View attachment 1157648
Love Slutwife Lina
We should see if it happens to you and me! Hot photographs

This issue is saturating this forum and also slutwives. Makes me not want to visit/post. Its like hanging around a bunch of 13yo boys.
Its not just the questions, it's also nearly every remark you read here. Totally removed from reality, fantasy bullshit, keyboard wankery.
Some of us are actually living the lifestyle and are interested in having realistic, mature discussions about it.
Desperate guys who hang around just to get off on saying purile tripe are frustrating, but at the same time I do have to stop for a second and feel sorry for them. Its likely the only connection they can find to experiencing what they're after. Still fucking annoying to wade though.
This topic probably deserves its own thread.

This issue is saturating this forum and also slutwives. Makes me not want to visit/post. Its like hanging around a bunch of 13yo boys.
Its not just the questions, it's also nearly every remark you read here. Totally removed from reality, fantasy bullshit, keyboard wankery.
Some of us are actually living the lifestyle and are interested in having realistic, mature discussions about it.
Desperate guys who hang around just to get off on saying purile tripe are frustrating, but at the same time I do have to stop for a second and feel sorry for them. Its likely the only connection they can find to experiencing what they're after. Still fucking annoying to wade though.
This topic probably deserves its own thread.
You are going to burn all their wanking fingers with this savage burn! Bravo 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

It has been a bit underwhelming seeing every post have at least one thirsty, basically dehydrated, dude projecting their specific fantasy onto it.

Oh, and the classic, "Pics? Can you post pics? How do I know it is real without pics?!".

You are going to burn all their wanking fingers with this savage burn! Bravo 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

It has been a bit underwhelming seeing every post have at least one thirsty, basically dehydrated, dude projecting their specific fantasy onto it.

Oh, and the classic, "Pics? Can you post pics? How do I know it is real without pics?!".
Haha, cheers.
Those "pics?" dipshits can go urinate up a fkn tree, especially when they're too dumb to navigate to the media tab of my profile.
And don't get me started about the guys who shoot from the hip with the accusations of fakery evertime they don't get what the want/expect.