"Don't Stop" After Broken Condom

Romey

Male
A broken condom is a good way to break the condom vs bareback wall. One wife I was with was coy and said she wouldn't dare go bareback because she was married. This usually puts me off a lady, but in this case I viewed it as a challenge. The joke must've been on me because after the second condom broke she told me not to stop. I suspect she rubbed vaseline to degrade the rubber due to how easily both tore and yes, they were the right size. Regardless, I took her breath away as I begin to nut inside her.

Ladies, do you tell him to stop or keep going all the way when this happens?

Does it matter if the guy is a stranger or one night stand?

What does your husband or boyfriend say?

A broken condom is a good way to break the condom vs bareback wall. One wife I was with was coy and said she wouldn't dare go bareback because she was married. This usually puts me off a lady, but in this case I viewed it as a challenge. The joke must've been on me because after the second condom broke she told me not to stop. I suspect she rubbed vaseline to degrade the rubber due to how easily both tore and yes, they were the right size. Regardless, I took her breath away as I begin to nut inside her.

Ladies, do you tell him to stop or keep going all the way when this happens?

Does it matter if the guy is a stranger or one night stand?

What does your husband or boyfriend say?
Many many men have fucked and filled my wife, on one occasion she insisted this young guy rubber up.
He was gutted and as he entered her I could see him tugging away at the rubber trying to rip it.
As he fucked her I could see the rubber had torn, he told her and she whispered, I don't care just fuck me.
He shot a lovely big load deep inside her mmmmm.

Not one time have I ever broke a condom...let alone two back to back.

This didn't happen
Maybe you guys that are so ANGRY about this posting just don't get enough sex with other women for this to happen? I HATE condoms my self, but when guys have insisted on using them, a couple have broken (maybe I nibbled on it a bit, or hooked it with my bright red slut nail), but it does happen. I'm curious why there is so much vehement animosity towards this guy?? It's like everyone is mad because he is BMOC, LOLLOL.
There are those of us wives that truly prefer no condoms, and I can see someone using vaseline as a lubricant because I am not as wet with a condom, they tend to dry things up anyway, and maybe intentionally accidentally making it break......especially of some idiot husband says its a RULE for her when she has sex with other men. Control, and the lack of it, are BIG deals to many guys here. Easy to tell who has NOT truly participated simply by the rules they profess.

J (the wife)

Maybe you guys that are so ANGRY about this posting just don't get enough sex with other women for this to happen? I HATE condoms my self, but when guys have insisted on using them, a couple have broken (maybe I nibbled on it a bit, or hooked it with my bright red slut nail), but it does happen. I'm curious why there is so much vehement animosity towards this guy?? It's like everyone is mad because he is BMOC, LOLLOL.
There are those of us wives that truly prefer no condoms, and I can see someone using vaseline as a lubricant because I am not as wet with a condom, they tend to dry things up anyway, and maybe intentionally accidentally making it break......especially of some idiot husband says its a RULE for her when she has sex with other men. Control, and the lack of it, are BIG deals to many guys here. Easy to tell who has NOT truly participated simply by the rules they profess.

J (the wife)
Right 👍

Reactions: pickupmywife16
Right 👍

J (the wife)
I was one of those idiots that imposed the rules; only with a condom, no open mouth kissing and ‘Anal’ was saved only for me.
All three rules were broken within the first 20 minutes…blatantly breaking those rules were the most erotic, taboo 20 minutes of my life that will never be forgotten and in my ‘spank bank’ for ever!