Down the rabbit hole.. cautiously curious

I congratulate you on your approach. Your doing the right thing by communicating with each other. If someone would have told me 5 years ago I would have two lovers I would have told them they were nuts. I was VERY lucky that my first shared experience was WONDERFUL. David my lover was a masterful lover, extremely well hung and generally a nice guy. He's still one of my bulls today. I have another guy Paul who shares a lot of Davids characteristics. well hung, very good looking and again a considerate lover.
Take your time and find the RIGHT guy, it's not easy
You can pm me if you would like to talk privately with myself or my hubby.

Reactions: TNCpl and btweets
Stealing our intro from another similar site :)

Who are we?
Curious but cautious couple...
Justin 30, Lizzie 23.. more often Lizzie on the site
Midwest, US

We've been married for 5ish years and due to a handful of recent events and my (Lizzie's) Christmas present we are moving forward with this and its been something we have discussed for a couple years... if you're looking for someone ready to dive into a date or a bed, that isn't going to be us.

Why are we here?
The long and short is sex hasn't been great for a long time and we discussed me (Lizzie) finding sex outside of the relationship and that is where we are heading. Sex tends to be short and awkward (we were best friends our entire lives, he's older, more siblingesque and arranged marriage at times than husband/wife). The stress and anxiety makes it worse and he tends to avoid sex a lot. We also can't have biological word not permitted together which is more or less his issue too and stresses him out more. We haven't been able to work it out so that is why we are here.

What we want?
While we've discussed it between us for a long time we've not taken any steps publicly until now. We are just now getting started and exploring and learning and trying to figure things out. Slowly our discussions for me to find sex elsewhere have evolved into more of a cuckold thing too.. but even at that chances are I'm going to meet/hookup with someone in person first to make sure it's something I really want to do before being open to meeting someone online.

Feel free to message, IM, or whatever.. but again we are in no rush to trade phone numbers or go out on 'dates'.. this is a learning experience and getting comfortable with it and figuring out what we want.
Welcome! Congratulations on joining, and also on taking steps forward on your journey. Love to chat sometime and get to know you better if your interested. Hope you enjoy hanging out here.

Reactions: btweets
Thanks..appreciate all the kind and not creepy aggressive posts comments... he is hesitant and indifferent, I am optimistic, excited, and looking forward to the first time with someone else... so we have different somewhat opposing views at times but we'll figure it out as we go.. we've accepted it is what it is at this point..

Stealing our intro from another similar site :)

Who are we?
Curious but cautious couple...
Justin 30, Lizzie 23.. more often Lizzie on the site
Midwest, US

We've been married for 5ish years and due to a handful of recent events and my (Lizzie's) Christmas present we are moving forward with this and its been something we have discussed for a couple years... if you're looking for someone ready to dive into a date or a bed, that isn't going to be us.

Why are we here?
The long and short is sex hasn't been great for a long time and we discussed me (Lizzie) finding sex outside of the relationship and that is where we are heading. Sex tends to be short and awkward (we were best friends our entire lives, he's older, more siblingesque and arranged marriage at times than husband/wife). The stress and anxiety makes it worse and he tends to avoid sex a lot. We also can't have biological word not permitted together which is more or less his issue too and stresses him out more. We haven't been able to work it out so that is why we are here.

What we want?
While we've discussed it between us for a long time we've not taken any steps publicly until now. We are just now getting started and exploring and learning and trying to figure things out. Slowly our discussions for me to find sex elsewhere have evolved into more of a cuckold thing too.. but even at that chances are I'm going to meet/hookup with someone in person first to make sure it's something I really want to do before being open to meeting someone online.

Feel free to message, IM, or whatever.. but again we are in no rush to trade phone numbers or go out on 'dates'.. this is a learning experience and getting comfortable with it and figuring out what we want.
Nicely said! Big like for the description.😉
Welcome here!

Reactions: btweets
Hi Justin and Lizzie! I respect the method you have decided on while trying to figure out if this is the lifestyle is right for the both of you. Everyone has different opinions on how to work themselves toward to find out what works best. Many of us have talked about the idea to our partners for a long time before actually taking the jump. Often it’s something that just happens without any intentions beforehand and is an spontaneous situation that simply presents itself at any moment. Others put more thought and effort into it and take it more slowly and with more control over how it’s going to happen. I’m a firm believer that everyone should introduce it into their lives exactly the way that works best only for the both of you. I’m also from the Midwest, please feel free to contact me with any thoughts and/or questions you have, and I’ll do my best to help any way I can. Bill..

Thanks..appreciate all the kind and not creepy aggressive posts comments... he is hesitant and indifferent, I am optimistic, excited, and looking forward to the first time with someone else... so we have different somewhat opposing views at times but we'll figure it out as we go.. we've accepted it is what it is at this point..
So glad you’ve found what you wanted.