Dream of my wife w/ a BBC

KCNewbie

Male
Gold
Whenever i say i want to see my wife get fucked by a BBC there is always someone that tells me “why bbc? Im a hung BWC” or “i got a hung latino cock for her”. I have nothing against whites or hispanics. We both are hispanics. Mexicans. But something about a BIG HUNG BLACK BULL COCK turns me on to think of it penetrating my wife 5’2 139lbs, whos had 3 kids in last marriage. Will she be able to handle bbc? Maybe. Im not huge. Nor consider myself average but not small tiny. Seeing videos i see how BBC just RAM through pussy. Rough. Non stop. Deep. Hung and very very big in GIRTH. I want to see it spread my wife open. See my wife shaking. Her legs tremble. Her eye shadow running down. IMG_3746.jpeg

Whenever i say i want to see my wife get fucked by a BBC there is always someone that tells me “why bbc? Im a hung BWC” or “i got a hung latino cock for her”. I have nothing against whites or hispanics. We both are hispanics. Mexicans. But something about a BIG HUNG BLACK BULL COCK turns me on to think of it penetrating my wife 5’2 139lbs, whos had 3 kids in last marriage. Will she be able to handle bbc? Maybe. Im not huge. Nor consider myself average but not small tiny. Seeing videos i see how BBC just RAM through pussy. Rough. Non stop. Deep. Hung and very very big in GIRTH. I want to see it spread my wife open. See my wife shaking. Her legs tremble. Her eye shadow running down. View attachment 1514484
Super hot

Reactions: KCNewbie
Whenever i say i want to see my wife get fucked by a BBC there is always someone that tells me “why bbc? Im a hung BWC” or “i got a hung latino cock for her”. I have nothing against whites or hispanics. We both are hispanics. Mexicans. But something about a BIG HUNG BLACK BULL COCK turns me on to think of it penetrating my wife 5’2 139lbs, whos had 3 kids in last marriage. Will she be able to handle bbc? Maybe. Im not huge. Nor consider myself average but not small tiny. Seeing videos i see how BBC just RAM through pussy. Rough. Non stop. Deep. Hung and very very big in GIRTH. I want to see it spread my wife open. See my wife shaking. Her legs tremble. Her eye shadow running down. View attachment 1514484
Can't wait to see all of her and when you do go all the way .

Queen of XXX

Reactions: toolman2c
Have seen my wife trembling, almost in a state of shock when she played...yes, a black man knows what he is there for, and always provides the pleasure..after all, they know they arent at a PTA meeting..
I like the way you think,, I proud 4u that seeing ur wife in total surrender for a BBC is the most exciting thing u will ever experience, and u can't stop wanting more.. do you have the thrill of reclaiming her by sloppy seconds? or do you Prove your love for her is unconditional by licking her swollen messy hot pussy til she cum knowing u know it's his cum ur eating??

I like the way you think,, I proud 4u that seeing ur wife in total surrender for a BBC is the most exciting thing u will ever experience, and u can't stop wanting more.. do you have the thrill of reclaiming her by sloppy seconds? or do you Prove your love for her is unconditional by licking her swollen messy hot pussy til she cum knowing u know it's his cum ur eating??
Thanks...doesnt get any better than having her after she has spread her legs wide for a man twice her size..Oh yes, I do reclaim her..I love to lick her pussy clean and make her cum in my mouth..at first she was reluctant, but now usually likes to sit over my face, pull her lips apart and let me taste her. After she cums with my mouth, I slip in her swollen pussy and add mine to her lovers. Sometimes if she has had a long session, she will just lay back, open her legs, and ask me to take her..

Damn she is sexy!

Reactions: toolman2c