Get so hard thinking of her with BBC

My wife is a sexy bbw, big Italian ass, and it gets me so hard thinking of her fucking a BBC. My dick is average sized, and lately she's been making jokes about my size, including one that it's small and cute followed by a just playing. She has used big dildos (9 inch's) and she cums so hard from them she shakes. I defintly think she has a interest in fucking a hung guy. Do you guys think she's built for it?

My wife is a sexy bbw, big Italian ass, and it gets me so hard thinking of her fucking a BBC. My dick is average sized, and lately she's been making jokes about my size, including one that it's small and cute followed by a just playing. She has used big dildos (9 inch's) and she cums so hard from them she shakes. I defintly think she has a interest in fucking a hung guy. Do you guys think she's built for it?
That’s built for BBC’s

My wife is a sexy bbw, big Italian ass, and it gets me so hard thinking of her fucking a BBC. My dick is average sized, and lately she's been making jokes about my size, including one that it's small and cute followed by a just playing. She has used big dildos (9 inch's) and she cums so hard from them she shakes. I defintly think she has an interest in fucking a hung guy. Do you guys think she's built for it?
She can sit on my face with that ass

• Love
Reactions: NJBikerCuck
Hell yeah. Wish I could show her. 👅

Hi dear i need ur wife

Reactions: toolman2c
Ik zou willen dat mijn vrouw langzaam om een grote zwarte pik zakt en me aankijkt. En haar ogen verraden hoe graag ze het diep in haar voelt.

Wow can I see her sexy pic nude

My hubby is like that too. Any mention of me with black men and his little dick gets hard if it's not in its cage. I think most white guys must be like that. My lady friends tell me their hubbies are the same way.
Its so arousing that you white wives openly talk about how your husbands are aroused by you and bbc. So sexy. My little white clitty is achy now.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c