Drinking

Wife talks a lot when drunk. Prude most of the time, But when drinking sometimes she talks plenty. “I need a dick in my mouth”. “I don’t care whose fucking me, I just wanna get fucked”. Even recently asked for a big dildo when using a vibe. I don’t know what to think..
Well if you wat to share here that migh tbe your opportunity. My wife gets hornier when drinking but will not admit she want another cock

Reactions: btweets
Wife talks a lot when drunk. Prude most of the time, But when drinking sometimes she talks plenty. “I need a dick in my mouth”. “I don’t care whose fucking me, I just wanna get fucked”. Even recently asked for a big dildo when using a vibe. I don’t know what to think..
Then, fuck her and tell her you want to watch her fucking someone else.

Reactions: jusme
She’s just so hot and cold. I never know what I’m getting.. Is she maybe fighting it in her mind?

Maybe her getting drunk and just talking about it is a far as your wife is comfortable going with it. All you can do is encourage her, let her know how much it turns you on when she talks that way, and see if you can get her to go a little further each time. If she gets too drunk she may have regrets later about doing something beyond her comfort level. A little alcohol is a great thing, too much alcohol is a bad thing.

Alcohol definitely lowers inhibitions, my wife was a bit drunk when we had our first mfm 3-some. Had she not been drinking she would have never made that first step and she was still saying "I'm not sure about this right up to the time our new friend pushed his above average sized cock in her. Over the next few hours she had many orgasms from the both of us working her over together and at that point she was hooked on mfm 3-somes.

For several years we continued to have 3-somes with different guys but I could not get her to even consider more than 1 extra guy at a time. Then one day at a motorcycle rally the 3 guys camping next to us got her really drunk and we ended up in their trailer with all 4 of us gang banging her, she's been enjoying gang bangs ever since that first one.

Alcohol definitely opened some fun doors for us!

In the past, before we started doing the hot wife thing, booze was a catalyst for many, many “bad decisions” for my wife KK. I know of at least a dozen times that drinking led to sexual encounters with various men, from strangers at parties to men she picked up at bars after getting buzzed.

KK’s petite, and doesn’t metabolize alcohol well. Her kryptonite is gin. When the two of us are alone, drinking together, booze always leads to sexy talk, then to sex - uninhibited, wild, hot fucking. KK will verbalize all her sordid desires during these booze-fueled encounters. They are often opportunities for planting deviant thoughts and scenarios in her mind, which later surface as platforms for sex play with other men.

Drinking has often fueled KK’s confessions about cheating, past sexual encounters, and new desires. I do relish the reduced inhibitions when KK drinks, but I also draw the line to make sure that things remain consensual. It is pretty hot when KK gets buzzed, and begins to beg me to help facilitate a strange cock encounter for her.