DVP

Has anyone on here tried DVP?
Was it fun for her? Fun for you? Was it awkward?
Many times...And yes it is very awkward but well worth it...Finding guys willing is hard and then them NOT.getting so carried away it gets rough is hard but I have never had any guy try it who didnt want to come back again

Use lots of lubricant and have them take their time Be ready to scream ..It hurts but feels good at the same time

Reactions: Ben Dover
DVP is one of our passions. The very first time we tried it, it was awkward - mostly because it takes some experience to get positioned for success, and because both of us (the males) were so aroused we came too quickly.

The positions we use vary between a couple of "go to" methods. With a partner who has a long cock, we like to put KK on her back, laying on top of him, and me on top, missionary style with her sandwiched between us. That way I can kiss her, suck on her nipples while we fuck her. For partners who aren't quite as endowed relative to length, we like for one of us to be on the bottom, her in the middle, on top, and the other guy from behind.

We've found the best approach is to start slow, and let one of the guys get settled in her pussy, taking a few strokes, then stopping, to let the other guy penetrate and get wet, then to have both guys pause for a few seconds before finding a rhythm. Lots of lube is also key to success - we prefer coconut oil.

The first few times we did this, both guys (me included) came way too fast. It is such a hot, erotic experience and the sensation is just overwhelming.

This is hubby speaking for both of us. DVP can one of the ultimate in erotic positions. She absolutely loves the stretch, but even more intense is the feeling of of being sandwiched and helpless to escape.
Our choice of position is to have her ride her male partner and after he has her soaking wet I make my attempt at a doggie style entrance. She does need to hold still for a moment while the pussy is stretching to allow 2 large cocks an entry. Once we have the go-ahead we can start pumping in unison our alternating strokes. Admittedly it does not last long. The tight fit causes so much friction that I explode way too soon.

Reactions: sharedcindy1984
yes we have done this and all 3 loved it!! A little awkward getting both in there at first but once we get going she is in heaven....use lube to make things slide better