E

It's hard to pick out ONE thing about her because she is so beautiful, but I guess it's that gorgeous smile that really stands out for me. I'm an old guy that would never have a chance even if we lived close enough, but a little thing like her would be fun to fuck reverse cowgirl style while squeezing her perfect size titties and pinching her nipples just enough to make her squeel. Best advice I can give the both of you is don't waste your youth, and enjoy fucking every chance you get. We started this lifestyle in our late 30's, and time flew by so fast it wasn't funny.

It's hard to pick out ONE thing about her because she is so beautiful, but I guess it's that gorgeous smile that really stands out for me. I'm an old guy that would never have a chance even if we lived close enough, but a little thing like her would be fun to fuck reverse cowgirl style while squeezing her perfect size titties and pinching her nipples just enough to make her squeel. Best advice I can give the both of you is don't waste your youth, and enjoy fucking every chance you get. We started this lifestyle in our late 30's, and time flew by so fast it wasn't funny.
You like her titties, Sir?

Best advice I can give the both of you is don't waste your youth, and enjoy fucking every chance you get. We started this lifestyle in our late 30's, and time flew by so fast it wasn't funny.
THIS. ^^^^^

Do everything sexual you can while you're still young and ENJOY each other ................... and her a few more guys if you both agree to that. Get ALL the sexual pleasures you can while you both are full of lusty hormones & desires. Eventually one or both of you may become physically unable or unwilling (hormones) to indulge each other ..................... so grab all you can now. Talk - talk - talk - TALK to each other and clearly inform each other of your wants, needs & desires.

Reactions: JaknSuz