East mids, UK site newbie.

Hi, Just joined the site and finding my feet. Peterborough, UK based, 43. I'm engaged to my partner of five years and we've had a notionally open relationship for the past two years. I've been a long admirer of cuckold scenarios and have been fortunate to enjoy the occasions when I have been the cuck for my partner - there's certainly no comparison for the experience!
I'm joined to chat, exchange views and experiences and if lucky enough possible find some possible suitors for my partner.

Hi, Just joined the site and finding my feet. Peterborough, UK based, 43. I'm engaged to my partner of five years and we've had a notionally open relationship for the past two years. I've been a long admirer of cuckold scenarios and have been fortunate to enjoy the occasions when I have been the cuck for my partner - there's certainly no comparison for the experience!
I'm joined to chat, exchange views and experiences and if lucky enough possible find some possible suitors for my partner.
Hi welcome Dear. Hope you enjoy very well. I m sameerdewan an independent straight playboy available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds. I m from India. If interested so plz get in touch with me

Attachments

• 20230614_230845.jpg
    20230614_230845.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: tenths_damsons0
Hello, Sue and I are new to this too, and based in Lincolnshire to, just up the A1 between Lincoln and Newark.
I have been in Cuck training for a few weeks now. My tiny dicklet is caged most of the time. Sue is really enjoying getting a proper cock now. She has a boyfriend now who we see fairly regularly. It would be good to have a chat with you and see how your journey is progressing?

I like the way u think, have you told her I want 2c a bare naked bigger cock splitting into her yearning treasured pussy?.

Hello, Sue and I are new to this too, and based in Lincolnshire to, just up the A1 between Lincoln and Newark.
I have been in Cuck training for a few weeks now. My tiny dicklet is caged most of the time. Sue is really enjoying getting a proper cock now. She has a boyfriend now who we see fairly regularly. It would be good to have a chat with you and see how your journey is progressing?
I’m new on this forum. Looking to chat or meet. How’s it working out for you both?