East Riding Based Couple/hotwife seek experienced bull 30-40

MrsGoGoslow

Couple
From
UK
Jul 5, 2022
Hull, UK
Experienced hot wife seeks bull for fun, in East ridings/ Yorkshire/ east Lincolnshire area can travel in these areas.
Looking for long term bull, that can be discreet, use me and send my husband pictures, but must also be willing to allow my husband to watch If I allow him to before i leave .the meet.
We lost contact with our last bull during covid so where looking for a new one. A long term bull will be able too bareback me after a few meets as long as he brings proof he's clean. As i like to make my cuck clean up before i go home, you will able to watch if you want also lol. we are free most weekends and my husband will hand over on the first meet and wait in car/Hotel bar to check i'm safe.
Mrs Gogoslow (gogolow on old cukold.forum.net) now closed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200309-074816.png
    Screenshot_20200309-074816.png
    717.9 KB · Views: 250
Yorkshire bull here 👌
Love your pics and story.
I'm an experienced bull and I'll gladly do all the things you've mentioned and more.
I'm genuine interested.

Experienced hot wife seeks bull for fun, in East ridings/ Yorkshire/ east Lincolnshire area can travel in these areas.
Looking for long term bull, that can be discreet, use me and send my husband pictures, but must also be willing to allow my husband to watch If I allow him to before i leave .the meet.
We lost contact with our last bull during covid so where looking for a new one. A long term bull will be able too bareback me after a few meets as long as he brings proof he's clean. As i like to make my cuck clean up before i go home, you will able to watch if you want also lol. we are free most weekends and my husband will hand over on the first meet and wait in car/Hotel bar to check i'm safe.
She looks Gorgouse but I’m near Watford

Reactions: Yorkshirerider
Sexy and attractive wife! 👍🏻

Reactions: Alpha Bull