Eat cream

I have no feelings one way or the other about eating my own cum - I have done it many times, when licking Lynn after we've fucked.
But I love eating her after other men have cum in her. I like to watch their cum starting to leak out of her before I go to work as there no more exciting sight than seeing my wife's well used cunt dripping with another mans (or men's) semen.

Do you eat your own creampie?
I really enjoy it now, especially since my wife loves my tongue in her pussy. She gets a kick out of me eating my own cum and kissing her afterwards. I had her hold my phone to video it the last time I did so, the first few I tried to film myself and couldn’t get the angle right. I have shared that video in here. Here are some stills:
DC2D4754-FCBF-4B98-A95F-FCB1BE454616.jpeg
4F7E14F8-737F-4D42-9F5A-C6D0EF3C53BC.jpeg
367DDFD3-B7C2-4BC1-B68B-8F71CDFF5AC3.jpegE7004C93-8D3D-4DBE-9E6F-D9A1FD0C50CE.jpeg
It turns me on so much that I have cum into my own mouth when alone at the hotel when traveling. The last time I did, I filmed it with my phone because it was a huge turn on for me. I haven’t shared that video with anyone yet, but it turned me on that I might some day.

PM me if you leant to see either video.

I have always cleaned myself up since I first masturbated as a teen. Only recently started cleaning up the wife....which first started when I thought (and still think) I tasted another man's inside my wife during a drunk night on a camping trip. I had to know what my wife tasted like used to see if I was imagining things or not. Now I do it because it excites me!

I really enjoy it now, especially since my wife loves my tongue in her pussy. She gets a kick out of me eating my own cum and kissing her afterwards. I had her hold my phone to video it the last time I did so, the first few I tried to film myself and couldn’t get the angle right. I have shared that video in here. Here are some stills:
View attachment 803950
View attachment 803947
View attachment 803949View attachment 803948
It turns me on so much that I have cum into my own mouth when alone at the hotel when traveling. The last time I did, I filmed it with my phone because it was a huge turn on for me. I haven’t shared that video with anyone yet, but it turned me on that I might some day.

I'd like to see the video

Reactions: DAVO
View attachment 803950
View attachment 803947
View attachment 803949View attachment 803948

We have similar stories!

Reactions: werekinky2
Eating or tasting cum, my own or another man's was not anything I ever thought I would do or be into. The first time I tasted another man's cum load was back in 2005 at a hotel where my wife brought back a younger man got on her knees and sucked his cock as I stood and watched. When the guy shot his load, she took it in her mouth but instead of swallowing she got up and kissed me full open mouth and shared his cum load with me. It was so hot at the moment that we both were salivating and swallowing.

Once I had that initial taste, it was no longer a taboo idea and my wife soon had me cleaning her out after we had sex. Any dis-taste of my own load was overcome with the intensity of her climaxes when I would eat her out after sex. In no time, I was cleaning her after other men too.

I cant bring myself to swallow it, but in the thrills of hot sex sometimes I ask her to mash on my face afterward. It’s sexy, hot. she loses most of the cream over my belly on the journey to my mouth. She grinds a little, and I collect/hold whatever is left. Then I spit it out in the sink.
when hubby or other guy wont swallow his cum after i push with my tongue from my mouth to his mouth, I just us this had trick, grab his balls and squeeze like you will never let go....they swallow every time.....hehehehe Stephanie... IMG_0071.JPG

when hubby or other guy wont swallow his cum after i push with my tongue from my mouth to his mouth, I just us this had trick, grab his balls and squeeze like you will never let go....they swallow every time.....hehehehe Stephanie... View attachment 1145987
My husband told me one night during sex that he wanted to lick my pussy clean after cumming in me. I thought it was a little weird but I said okay. When he came, he backed out. This happened several times. Then one night after sex and I had cleaned up he told me that he wished I had made him follow through and lick my pussy clean of his cum mess. I did some research and found out that this was not a rare fantasy and are that the guy would back out due to post orgasmic blues. So for a Father's day present I strapped him down to the bed and played with his hard cock and as I did I asked him, "Do you really want to lick my pussy clean of your cum?" He said yes. So I climbed on him and slid his hard cock in me and started to ride him. As he was getting close I told him " I am going to make sure you follow through with your fantasy. I am going to sit my cum filled pussy on your face and mouth and you will open your mouth and swallow everything I push out and then lick me clean of your cum. " He pushed his hips up into me, groaned and his cock let loose spurt after spurt of cum. When he started to shrink, I started to move up to his face. I held my pussy cloed and he tried to say next time. I straddle his head between my thighs reached back with my other hand and grabbed and twisted his balls and told him to open his mouth. I could see the shock in his eyes as he opened his mouth, I released my pussy and watched him swallow twice then I felt his tongue licking the inside of my pussy. So, ball grabbing and twisting works.