Eat cream

At one time, many many years ago, I really wanted to taste my own but couldn’t do it once I had already cum. So I tried to put myself in different positions to shoot it straight into my mouth as I came. I would lean myself up against walls and even the side of my bed and was never able to aim it correctly. It would land on my face or chest but by then, I had lost the desire to still taste it and wouldn’t do it. Lol. Years before that, my ex wife and I would make all kinds of bets and when she lost, I’d make her masterbate in front of me, or I’d leave our camcorder set up for her to tape herself before I’d get home from work and she’d stick her fingers inside her pussy and then lick her fingers afterwards. I remember this one time I had lost a bet, so I was suppose to masterbate in front of her, while she recorded me, and after I had cum I was suppose to lick my fingers. Before I started jacking myself off, I thought I could do it, after all I lost the bet, but as soon as I came, I just couldn’t do it! Lol! She kept edging me on to do it and I just kept laughing and telling her I just couldn’t do it! She came up with a different idea and so although there’s a desire that developed many years later, I still have yet to do it. I keep waiting to see or hear of a great way or position so I can taste my own. Any suggestions??
I was in exactly the same situation as you. I just couldn’t make myself do it. It was repulsive to me, but there was the desire. My wife finally made the decision for me - I either eat my cream pie out of her or her pussy or no more cumming in her pussy. No brainer. Turned out that my turn on was being made to do something that I didn't want to do. So even though I still to this day don't like or want to, the thrill is being made to do it. She has since become a hot wife so I am also clean her bull's cum from her. Now I have both her and her bull forcing me to eat.

At one time, many many years ago, I really wanted to taste my own but couldn’t do it once I had already cum. So I tried to put myself in different positions to shoot it straight into my mouth as I came. I would lean myself up against walls and even the side of my bed and was never able to aim it correctly. It would land on my face or chest but by then, I had lost the desire to still taste it and wouldn’t do it. Lol. Years before that, my ex wife and I would make all kinds of bets and when she lost, I’d make her masterbate in front of me, or I’d leave our camcorder set up for her to tape herself before I’d get home from work and she’d stick her fingers inside her pussy and then lick her fingers afterwards. I remember this one time I had lost a bet, so I was suppose to masterbate in front of her, while she recorded me, and after I had cum I was suppose to lick my fingers. Before I started jacking myself off, I thought I could do it, after all I lost the bet, but as soon as I came, I just couldn’t do it! Lol! She kept edging me on to do it and I just kept laughing and telling her I just couldn’t do it! She came up with a different idea and so although there’s a desire that developed many years later, I still have yet to do it. I keep waiting to see or hear of a great way or position so I can taste my own. Any suggestions??
Have her ride on top then crawl up afterwards and pin you so she has to ride your face. Gravity will do most of the work to get you started.

Lol you have to lay on you back and be quite flexible... pull your legs over your head so your cock is staring you right in the face. Is one way to do it by yourself

I was in exactly the same situation as you. I just couldn’t make myself do it. It was repulsive to me, but there was the desire. My wife finally made the decision for me - I either eat my cream pie out of her or her pussy or no more cumming in her pussy. No brainer. Turned out that my turn on was being made to do something that I didn't want to do. So even though I still to this day don't like or want to, the thrill is being made to do it. She has since become a hot wife so I am also clean her bull's cum from her. Now I have both her and her bull forcing me to eat.
Have her ride on top then crawl up afterwards and pin you so she has to ride your face. Gravity will do most of the work to get you started.
Lol you have to lay on you back and be quite flexible... pull your legs over your head so your cock is staring you right in the face. Is one way to do it by yourself
All great ideas I will definitely take into strong consideration, thank you!