Eat Your Own Cum?

I got lucky I’ve never had to force my husband. One of my husband’s girlfriends before he met me that trained him to go down on her as soon as he finished so he has always done that to me. We started our relationship with condoms and he would go down on me, once we got rid of condoms he still would go down on me right after sex. I never really thought about it, I thought most guys just went down after cumming and never thought there were guys who wouldn’t do that until I started reading forums. I like it
Mmmm very hot.

I love to eat my own sperm,noone has to force me. it's something that I want and love to do. The feeling in my head can't wait for my cock to shoot the sperm as I think of eating it, That only makes me want it more. When I reach the point of letting my sperm fly, I am so craving the taste and quickly lap it up while it's warm. My mouth is tingly. Mission accomplished! And soon will be craving it again.
Ever eaten anyone elses

I have been eating other guy's cum for many years, usually out of my wife after other guys fuck her. My problem eating my own cum is that I loose the desire immediately upon cumming. The only way I can do it is to shoot my load on or in some food...a cracker, a cookie etc...and eat it a few minutes later.

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecuck895
since i was a teen that i loved to jerk off to my mouth and swallow. Then, when i got married i´ve always clean my wife´s pussy after fucking her, and now that i am a full time cuck, i make sure the boys always cum in my mouth