Eating ass 🍑

Please login or become a member to view

For just a minute there, I thought that was my wife. Damn, she’s almost a dead ringer for mine, twins, haha.

Reactions: aspiring_cuck
Lets get technical for a moment. When wife is superhorny and I am licking pussy, she will elevate legs back and stick butthole in my face. This of course is an indication for me to attend to it.

The best part is that if its morning (kids gone to school and work) and she hadnt showered night before, I get the glorious scent and taste of sweat. It could be confused with a bad wipe, but its not. First, I nibble at cheeks as I take in the smell. Then nibble at the rim and then proceed to lick in a wiping mode and in a circular mode.

I then make the wiping mode with more force so that tongue starts to dip between the rim and come out the upper end of the rim. A few fucking motions with my tongue and then the best part. I suck one half of the rim into my mouth. Then the other half. This drives her crazy.

Alas, penetration is reserved for lovers. I think its because of the stretching pleasure she feels with a thicker cock. My thin pencil is actually discomforting. I think its because I will reach deep before stretching her so its weird. As long as someone is fucking her in the ass, I dont mind.

I ripped in last night.
Lil bum massage then a finger the started with the tongue.
Actually was tongue fucking her ass as far as I could stick my young in her hole

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230220_075129_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230220_075129_Samsung Internet.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 8
I ripped in last night.
Lil bum massage then a finger the started with the tongue.
Actually was tongue fucking her ass as far as I could stick my young in her hole
Yes, I wish I had a lizards tongue and get deep inside!
Have you played with fruit. Once you are confident its clean, play with strawberries and cream. Or grapes if she is tight. Even a piece of greenish banana. ripe bananas get crushed at the entrance. then she pushes it out and you have your mouth stuck there waiting to eat what your beautiful wife has produced for you. A nice warm piece of fruit with cream from her ass.

• Love
Reactions: Robbiann_CD

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu