Eating ass 🍑

As much as I enjoy fucking a nice pussy, in this lifestyle I've more than enjoyed eating the butt of a hotwife. Whenever I've ran into a couple where the wife loved the bull playing with her peach, it got me super excited because I thoroughly enjoy kissing the buttcheeks, biting on them, sucking the ass cheeks, putting my face in between them and getting smothered, putting my tongue in the butthole, and overall worshipping the butt. If it's big, even better but little booties matter, too. Let's see the best butts from wives who love getting it ate.

Attachments

• 851_1000.jpg
    851_1000.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 45
I absolutely love having my dark hole rimmed by lovers/bulls it’s an amazing personal experience for both the giver and receiver to experience.

I love to make hubby rim me when I get home from work after a long day of sweating, farting and occasionally having a shit at work, I’ve not showered, had the same knickers on all day, I know my arse is smelly and my knickers dirty and slightly soiled, I love to pull them to one side and say clean my dirty arse cucky, he loves it too.

I also love to rim my bulls too.

Sally. Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4346.jpeg
    IMG_4346.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I absolutely love having my dark hole rimmed by lovers/bulls it’s an amazing personal experience for both the giver and receiver to experience.

I love to make hubby rim me when I get home from work after a long day at work, I’ve not showered, had the same knickers on all day, I know my arse and knickers are quite smelly and dirty and I love to pull them to one side and say clean my dirty arse cucky, he loves it too.

I also love to rim my bulls too.

Sally. Xx
Would love to see the filth in that hole after you get home from work x