Ebony Wife Dominated by a White BDSM Master/Dom/BWC Bully

mistadee

Male
From
CA, US
Aug 25, 2022
California, USA
I have this fantasy that I hope one day becomes reality. (And once I get my ebony wife’s ok with taking cocks, which she only currently take extra pussy on the side right now) is to take her to white Dom/BDSM Master (BWC) where she can be dominated in bondage and restraints while I chill out and watch and enjoy the show. This is NOT a race play fantasy or scenario, per say.

What I would love to happen to start: we go to the bondage master’s place. We walk into it. She immediately takes off her clothes and is nude. She is immediately forced into handcuffs and a collar and leash, and we go into a room with two chairs and a table to the side. I sit on a chair by the table and the White BDSM master sits on the other chair and takes my ebony wife’s leash and pulls out his cock and has her start sucking it.

While she is doing that. I am reviewing the slave contract she will be abiding by while in bondage and restraints with the slave master, which I will sign away. From there, all sorts of fun will happen with her being tied/chained up, some discomfort and some pleasure, her being fucked many times, etc.

Anyone else with this type of fantasy.

Last edited:
I have this fantasy that I hope one day becomes reality. (And once I get my ebony wife’s ok with taking cocks, which she only currently take extra pussy on the side right now) is to take her to white Dom/BDSM Master (BWC) where she can be dominated in bondage and restraints while I chill out and watch and enjoy the show. This is NOT a race play fantasy or scenario, per say.

What I would love to happen to start: we go to the bondage master’s place. We walk into it. She immediately takes off her clothes and is nude. She is immediately forced into handcuffs and a collar and leash, and we go into a room with two chairs and a table to the side. I sit on a chair by the table and the White BDSM master sits on the other chair and takes my ebony wife’s leash and pulls out his cock and has her start sucking it.

While she is doing that. I am reviewing the slave contract she will be abiding by while in bondage and restraints with the slave master, which I will sign away. From there, all sorts of fun will happen with her being tied/chained up, some discomfort and some pleasure, her being fucked many times, etc.

So yummy

Very hot fantasy. Your wife looks amazing, too! Lucky man!

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

That sounds like an amazing time!