Elaine up for a naughty weekend

Would you order me to do anything you wanted (with you or with others) for YOUR pleasure?

• Total voters
Very sexy! I'd love to order you to please me for awhile, before the rest of the guys got there to really get the fun going.

The real question is just how freaky do you like to get? Does it turn you on to get used like a fuck toy for every ones pleasure, or just told what to do in a mellower setting of men concentrating on getting you to a point of ecstasy? Or a blend of both?

Reactions: George35
Wow!!!
I wasn't expecting so many replies, and photos in return <gulp>
Being new, I don't yet know the protocols so I'll just respond to everyone in this post and hopefully answer any questions.
This is soooo exciting to know that I can still attract men.
Thankyou
:)
Ok. On to your points:
I have lots of other photos from that holiday, mostly quite explicit <blush>
I'll see if I can sort out some tamer ones for public consumption
Lol

Thankyou for the compliments about my bottom and my breasts, I hope they arouse you enough to "inspire" you later. Your photos certainly "inspire" me in all the right (wrong, I'm a married woman) ways <blush>

How freaky do I get? I've always been quite prudish but have had a darker imagination. For years now I've been imagining different men on the odd occasion my husband deigns to fuck me. I imagine being pinned helpless, taken and won over to the extent that I become a sex slave, doing absolutely anything I'm ordered to do to pleasure my master (and his friends or even strangers) if he wishes. I'm not that experienced (I've only known my husband and one previous boyfriend sexually) so might need a few things explained (lol) but I can't imagine anything being too freaky or off limits. Strangely I want to feel humiliated in carrying out the orders but know I'm powerless to resist. Even being fucked by several men then sent home to my husband {{{shiver}}}.
I'd love to be forced to cum against my will {shiver}
I'm open to suggestions to see if they're too "freaky" lol
In answer to your direct question - I think a blend of both

It's so great that men find me erotic. I've been starved of that for such a long time. So thank you for saying it.

Once I'm owned I'm owned, you can share me or keep me to yourself - even excluding my husband (he's practically excluded now anyway). I'd become your bit of married pussy that you own completely and that would do anything for you.
{{shiiiivveeeeeerrrr}}
I think I need a lie down
Lol
xx

You will never embarrass any one on this site feel free to post anything of you want . We would all love to see ALL of you

Sounds like you need the right man to explore your deepest darkest fantasies. Life is short, don't miss out on it while you can. You don't want to look back and wish you had done something that you had been to nervous/scared to try.

As for pics, don't feel embarrassed to share your explicit picks, if your face is blurred no one will know who you are. The thrill of it might get you really turned on. This is a place to share those pics with some anonymity if you want. And share those fantasies as well, many of us here are just like you, just exploring some of our fantasies.

Reactions: Green89
Sounds like you need the right man to explore your deepest darkest fantasies. Life is short, don't miss out on it while you can. You don't want to look back and wish you had done something that you had been to nervous/scared to try.

As for pics, don't feel embarrassed to share your explicit picks, if your face is blurred no one will know who you are. The thrill of it might get you really turned on. This is a place to share those pics with some anonymity if you want. And share those fantasies as well, many of us here are just like you, just exploring some of our fantasies.
So true , very well said

Of course, that's part of why we're here. Sounds like you are too. Location is the big factor. Maybe post in the looking forum.