Elaine's First Time

The term "cougar" was not really around in the early 80,s, but here is Elaine's first successful seduction of a younger man. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance.

> One night we went to a bar with a friend and his 22 year old daughter. I was not even thinking about a threesome. There was a local band playing. My wife and the daughter went to the bathroom and when they returned they were kind of giggling like young girls. During a band break the left and I didn't think anything about it. She came back and told my wife to come with her. Elaine returned 5 or 10 minutes later smiling. Our friend and his daughter soon left and I asked Elaine what was going on. She told me on the way to the bathroom she had told our friends daughter she thought the drummer was cute. What she did not know was she knew some of the guys in the band and went and told the drummer View attachment 86475View attachment 86476View attachment 86477View attachment 86478View attachment 86479what my wife had said. He said he would like to meet her and to bring Elaine backstage during the break if she was serious. Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband. He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion. He said O.K. We only lived a couple of miles away. She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished. We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.

> It was quite late so we decided if anything was going to happen we had to get with the program quickly. I suggested Elaine get into lingerie and meet him at the door. To my surprise she agreed. She put on a little blue teddy and white hose and no panties. We still weren't sure if he would show so I started kissing her and played with titties. I figured if he did not show I would finish the job and we would go to sleep happy, but disappointed he did not show up for the fun. We were about to give up on him showing. This was the early 80s and cell phones were rare. Suddenly we were interrupted by the ringing doorbell.

> Elaine met him at the door. He was pretty much speechless. Elaine kissed him on the cheek and invited him into the living room acting as if she was fully dressed. I walked in and she introduced me. I asked if he wanted a drink and went into the kitchen to get drinks for all of us.

> When I returned they were sitting on the couch making out like teenagers. She was in the middle so I sat on the other side and started playing with her ass. I left to go to the bathroom and give them some time to get things heated up a little. When I returned she had opened his pants and was playing with his cock. I sat down again next to her and she turned and kissed me then turned back and started sucking his cock. She was leaning over to suck him so I got on the floor and started eating her pussy. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting good and wet. She stood up in front of him facing away, bent over and backed up sticking her pussy in his face. He ate her until she was just about to cum. She asked for a condom, opened it and rolled it on him then stood up and eased onto his cock as he was sitting on the couch. She was grinding on him with her hands on his knees . I stood up and stuck my cock in her face and she was getting plugged at both ends.

> Soon she turned and faced him as she loves to have her titties sucked while sitting on a hard cock. We switched positions several times and wore her and the couch out. We had all been consuming alcohol and the rest of the night turned into a blur of fucking Elaine silly. Here is what she was wearing that night, The first pics is her standing at the front door, just like she did that night
You're a lucky man

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet.

I did not take any photos that night. The B & W shots are the pics I showed Eric to convince him to visit us. Later got her to wear the same garters and dress she wore with EricView attachment 86355View attachment 86356View attachment 86358View attachment 86359View attachment 86360View attachment 86361View attachment 86362View attachment 86363. We got to talking about how much fun we had. She started playing with herself for me and we ended up screwing on the floor. Hope you enjoy our little adventures.
Holy Fuck was those accounts of your happenings good!!!!!!!! Dude, she is absolutely gorgeous in those photos, Of course Eric would show up. Hahaha. Wow, I loved her reactions and that she hesitantly partook and ended up enjoying. Would love to hear even more from you. Maybe there already is and I just haven't found them yet. Wowzers I love the photos and how you tell the story. Thank you. Tell Elaine she's fucking beautiful for me, Please!

We were in the Hotwife LS for nearly 30 years. Retired when covid started. We were in the LS for 20 years before her first BBC. All those stories are in the firwst few pages of this threadView attachment 1999202
Awesome we have been in the lifestyle for 5 years married 30 thats hiw it started sonetimes marriage can get mundane. She has changed alot since we got into the lifestyle he confidence in always is better she dtesses sexy even her business attire has an air of sexiness.When goes out on a hotwife date some of her outfits say CFM..It has been grest for us and reclaiming her is over the top Feel free to ask me anything