Emily Vacation Story

The Jersey hubris

100% true story. Me and my hubby went to Jamaica to the Sandals resort. This Bellhop named "Nike" carried our bags, and according to my hubby stared at my ass the whole way. He whispered in my ear to look at his lap and I did. That mother fucker was hard as a rock. In the room my hubby started kissing me and telling me what he thought Nike was interested in. "He loves to touch pale skin, and fantasizes about tasting your white pussy. Do you want Nike to lick your pussy?" I said yes, and he moaned. He started eating me out and telling me how Nike is long and hard, and asking if I wanted to fuck Nike?" I said, no, and he slapped me. "Liar! Your cunt is dripping wet. I bet its almost wet enough to take his cock. He kept talking dirty about him and loving it, and as I came I said " I want him to fuck me from behind with that big black cock of his, you can watch." He moaned. "I want you to suck my cock" I said "No, why would I want your tiny cock, while I back up on a real man?" He climbed on top of me and fucked me hard. He whispered in my ear "I'm gonna get Nike in here, and you better get him off. I want you to sit on his cock, and let him cum inside you." I moaned "yeah, yeah, Go get that mother fucker. I'll ride that big cock of his right here right now." He came inside me, and we continured to drink. The next thing I know I was bending over the bed, and I felt something move my intestines around. I looked up, and my hubby aws masturbating. Behind me was a pitch black Jamaican saying "You stupid rich cunt, I'm gonna fuck your tight pussy, and cum inside you" I couldn't say much through the pain. My hubby started taking pics and making me talk dirty to him. "I'm American and I'm too good for you" then soon after Nike made me repeat his sentence "I am a whore for black cock, I want to have your baby" After he let Nike fuck me for an hour and cum in me twice, he let him leave and climbed ion me. I couldn't feel him inside me, and the more I said something, the more turned on he got. I pushed his head down and made him taste Nike. "I let that big dick mother fucker cum in my pussy..."Please let me eat your pussy and ass" I made him call me Goddess and had complete control over him. We both loved that night Im glad we took pics

Attachments

• 1_(79)_(1).jpg
    1_(79)_(1).jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 231
  • 1_(103).jpg
    1_(103).jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 3B44E11.jpg
    3B44E11.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 239
  • 12468174_10153132916422315_819449597_n.jpg
    12468174_10153132916422315_819449597_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 275387012.jpg
    275387012.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 248
100% true story. Me and my hubby went to Jamaica to the Sandals resort. This Bellhop named "Nike" carried our bags, and according to my hubby stared at my ass the whole way. He whispered in my ear to look at his lap and I did. That mother fucker was hard as a rock. In the room my hubby started kissing me and telling me what he thought Nike was interested in. "He loves to touch pale skin, and fantasizes about tasting your white pussy. Do you want Nike to lick your pussy?" I said yes, and he moaned. He started eating me out and telling me how Nike is long and hard, and asking if I wanted to fuck Nike?" I said, no, and he slapped me. "Liar! Your cunt is dripping wet. I bet its almost wet enough to take his cock. He kept talking dirty about him and loving it, and as I came I said " I want him to fuck me from behind with that big black cock of his, you can watch." He moaned. "I want you to suck my cock" I said "No, why would I want your tiny cock, while I back up on a real man?" He climbed on top of me and fucked me hard. He whispered in my ear "I'm gonna get Nike in here, and you better get him off. I want you to sit on his cock, and let him cum inside you." I moaned "yeah, yeah, Go get that mother fucker. I'll ride that big cock of his right here right now." He came inside me, and we continured to drink. The next thing I know I was bending over the bed, and I felt something move my intestines around. I looked up, and my hubby aws masturbating. Behind me was a pitch black Jamaican saying "You stupid rich cunt, I'm gonna fuck your tight pussy, and cum inside you" I couldn't say much through the pain. My hubby started taking pics and making me talk dirty to him. "I'm American and I'm too good for you" then soon after Nike made me repeat his sentence "I am a whore for black cock, I want to have your baby" After he let Nike fuck me for an hour and cum in me twice, he let him leave and climbed ion me. I couldn't feel him inside me, and the more I said something, the more turned on he got. I pushed his head down and made him taste Nike. "I let that big dick mother fucker cum in my pussy..."Please let me eat your pussy and ass" I made him call me Goddess and had complete control over him. We both loved that night Im glad we took pics
Wow this is so hot

Wooow