Enter from behind

after all our male friends have fucked her as i want tot lick her cunt so she can keep cuming off then we can take pics of her naked body finger fucking like my slut here
Your slut has 3 different bodies 2 have totally different nipples and all three have different rings or none. Why are you
bothering ??

Your slut has 3 different bodies 2 have totally different nipples and all three have different rings or none. Why are you
bothering ??

There's a mental illness know as DPD - Detached Personality Disorder.
DPD sufferers are usually less dominant males, not very popular, possess poor social skills and have very low self esteem. To compensate for this they tend to live in self created fantasy world. In this case "Jenny" lives in a imaginary world where he creates wives and lovers which don't exist. It's a sad condition and all to common on sites like this.

Reactions: Bobby75
There's a mental illness know as DPD - Detached Personality Disorder.
DPD sufferers are usually less dominant males, not very popular, possess poor social skills and have very low self esteem. To compensate for this they tend to live in self created fantasy world. In this case "Jenny" lives in a imaginary world where he creates wives and lovers which don't exist. It's a sad condition and all to common on sites like this.
lol prob the truth
there,s some sick fuckers around here.
i dont undetstand why ppl have to lie to others to make themselves feel better. odzilla is right must be mental sickness

I think there's a difference between someone actually believes what they've written and gets immersed into thinking it's real as opposed to someone who writes a fantasy for the sake of enjoyment of themselves or others.

My opinion.

I would say to a liar it is fun.

An old expression might apply here "believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see".

When I read something I'm doing it for my enjoyment, and if I reach that goal I'm happy. Truth, lie or fantasy, it has absolutely no impact on my life beyond that enjoyment.

Movies, books, I'm sure no-one here watches only documentaries and reads only non-fiction. We do fiction for entertainment. Very few people start their story with "The following is the absolute truth", so we read it with the inherent understanding that it is possible fiction.

Disclaimer: I deplore and detest liars.

These are not me in pics just fun, love to fuck all of them

Attachments

• 5 (2).jpg
    5 (2).jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 5a3c274735432b8b1a9cc25e291d724f.jpg
    5a3c274735432b8b1a9cc25e291d724f.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 54