Erotic Online Game

monikasands

Female
I will send 1 picture of someone I think may turn you on. You can either pick to see more pictures of that person or to see another person. At any point you can pick any of the people you have seen so far and I will show you more of that person. Once you pick your person, you only get pictures of that person for the rest of the day. Each time you ask for another picture you need to earn a credit first:

Ways of earning credits:
1. Send a picture of anything to me. I need to like the new picture better than the last for you to earn a credit
2. Send a picture of yourself or your significant other
3. Dare
4. Unique picture (more information available upon request)

I have played this game with a handful of men so far and it has been fun for both of us:) Let me know if you are interested:)

I will send 1 picture of someone I think may turn you on. You can either pick to see more pictures of that person or to see another person. At any point you can pick any of the people you have seen so far and I will show you more of that person. Once you pick your person, you only get pictures of that person for the rest of the day. Each time you ask for another picture you need to earn a credit first:

Ways of earning credits:
1. Send a picture of anything to me. I need to like the new picture better than the last for you to earn a credit
3. Dare

I have played this game with a handful of men so far and it has been fun for both of us:) Let me know if you are interested:)
Ok lets play

Ways of earning credits:
3. Dare

I’m in

Ways of earning credits:
3. Dare

processed (2).jpeg

Reactions: shymalea