Erotic story writing

Do any wives here have husbands that write erotic fantasy stories and share them with you about the lifestyle?

Do any wives not have creative husbands and wish they did?

How about the fellas? Do you write and share naughty stories that feature your wife as a hotwife or vixen?

I’m one that does have a creative side and I’ve shared a few with my wife and she’s said they make her tingle and sometimes play while reading them but she’s never asked to see more. I just take it upon myself to surprise her with a new one every now and then, maybe she likes it that way.
We love to Read erotic Phantasie about my wife and me. Thats the Main Point why we Are here. We Are more into Phantasies Than into real sharing Each Other.

I wrote the two following stories based on ”hot past” details my wife has shared. Consider them “erotic historical fiction”. By that I mean that, while the basic facts are all true based on details of encounters she shared (over years of querying by the way, as she never gives me the full story with all the details. I always have to dig for more…), I had to fill in some of the details and dialogue to make the stories complete. I’d like to know what you think. I haven’t written in a while but might start a new story soon as there are lots of them. I’m not a natural writer so it takes a long time and a lot of editing and rewriting before I am happy enough to put the story out there.

I absolutely love to write stories about my beautiful wife, though they are fiction.
It’s difficult to share these with others because feedback can be scathing.
99% of what I’ve written will never be seen.
Hi bro!
Never pay attention to the ppl comments.
Keep doing what you like most in this life (except insults and violence of course). Share, spread and receive the love. Enjoy your marriage and be honest with your loved ones.